JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good. The more manufacturers that get on board with the 5.7, the better (hopefully) for ammo prices/availability.
Yup - prices and maybe more variations on the ammo types and who makes it. I get the impression lately that Fiocchi makes all of it (that isn't bespoke/boutique) and Federal or Speer just put their label on it. I am so glad I have plenty bought cheap years ago, but I would still like to see some improvement in the ammo; better velocity/etc.

I remember the PS90 from the Star Gate TV series. :s0093:
P90 - they had the shorter barrel and select fire.

:( I looked it up. It was the Armscor 22TCM. Very similar in looks. :s0093:
The 22 TCM actually seems to have superior ballistics over the 5.7x28 - although it is hard to know for sure because it seems that FN/Fiocchi ammo is loaded rather mildly.

Saw it but not sure it's worth it with the ( fill in derogatory adjective here) mag ban. Still, it's good to see more manufacturers making guns for that caliber which will hopefully bring more ammo makers into the game and help drop prices. Now I would also like to see somebody make a semi auto carbine in .22 TCM.

And meanwhile, many GUN PEOPLE especially people who actually SHOOT often and/or shot a lot in the past and do not just COLLECT firearms are looking for CLASSIC new not just older SMITH and WESSON handguns especially in CLASSIC d/a revolvers in COMMON cartridges.

I am NOT impressed by this pistol or the 'cartridge'.

Old Lady Cate

And meanwhile, many GUN PEOPLE especially people who actually SHOOT often and/or shot a lot in the past and do not just COLLECT firearms are looking for CLASSIC new not just older SMITH and WESSON handguns especially in CLASSIC d/a revolvers in COMMON cartridges.
Ya got me Catherine. I guess I found both of them interesting because I still miss my old .22 K-Hornet. :s0092: :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top