JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why did they boot you? I did a whole write-up about mine.

Funny, I was at one of the fish cleaning stations in South Beach on Saturday, got recognized as pharmseller by an ifisher.

P

If anything get a Tikka to learn a lesson. You'll either be very happy with it and it will be incredibly accurate OR you will learn to stop taking the general consensus for advice. While I trust no one for the most part, I'm more inclined to trust reviews on a forum over a youtube video. Most youtube videos show that ANY GUN shoots "bug holes" at 100 and 300 (random distances really).

Did this today, load development so forgive the lack of accuracy.

03A470F9-55DC-4F2C-868E-461CB5D7CB99_zps8wptxk8o.jpg

The bottom hole is two shots.

P

I think Tikka accuracy is well established, and the bolts are the slickest I have tried. If you do not like the plastic T3 bolt shroud, alloy, carbon and stainless shrouds are made in the US and OZ. The 595 Master Sporter .308 is not exactly a hunter, but there was just something about it that I could not resist.

Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 1.54.54 AM.png

I had a 270 in the first version on tikka t3. I wasn't overly impressed by it. It's grouped the same as my vangaurd deluxe so I sold it. I was really hoping to be sold on it's "amazing" accuracy but I wasn't. I did have a RAR in 30-06 that I grouped better on than the Tikka. I shouldn't have sold that one

And a product that's made in America, supports American industry, jobs and helps our economy.

:p
Not going to spend my hard earned money and buy inferior product just to buy American.
Don't get me wrong, I'm very patriotic but that's not what I based my purchases on when it came to getting tikka over ruger.

Not going to spend my hard earned money and buy inferior product just to buy American.
Don't get me wrong, I'm very patriotic but that's not what I based my purchases on when it came to getting tikka over ruger.
Ive got a tikka and a ruger. Dead dear cant tell the difference:D . They are both great guns and just fine for hunting.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top