JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To recap........

I had a serious issue with an expensive "precision" rifle. Was really eating me up trying to figure out what the deal was.

Then NWFA stepped in. @SKrueger and @Joe13 sacrificed two of their hard earned weekends to accommodate me. Cheers to both. Thank them for letting me figure out what the issue is. And I thank them for the good times and for letting me join them at the range.

Without them both this would still be a mystery. A++ for two well respected (and deserving of it) members here.

Class acts and why NWFA is what it is.

To recap........

I had a serious issue with an expensive "precision" rifle. Was really eating me up trying to figure out what the deal was.

Then NWFA stepped in. @SKrueger and @Joe13 sacrificed two of their hard earned weekends to accommodate me. Cheers to both. Thank them for letting me figure out what the issue is. And I thank them for the good times and for letting me join them at the range.
this doesnt suprise me one bit. ive met both. infact, all 3 of you. 3 stand up guys if u ask me. were all here for the right reasons.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews