JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To recap........

I had a serious issue with an expensive "precision" rifle. Was really eating me up trying to figure out what the deal was.

Then NWFA stepped in. @SKrueger and @Joe13 sacrificed two of their hard earned weekends to accommodate me. Cheers to both. Thank them for letting me figure out what the issue is. And I thank them for the good times and for letting me join them at the range.

Without them both this would still be a mystery. A++ for two well respected (and deserving of it) members here.

Class acts and why NWFA is what it is.

To recap........

I had a serious issue with an expensive "precision" rifle. Was really eating me up trying to figure out what the deal was.

Then NWFA stepped in. @SKrueger and @Joe13 sacrificed two of their hard earned weekends to accommodate me. Cheers to both. Thank them for letting me figure out what the issue is. And I thank them for the good times and for letting me join them at the range.
this doesnt suprise me one bit. ive met both. infact, all 3 of you. 3 stand up guys if u ask me. were all here for the right reasons.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top