JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, so it was the glass. We swapped mine for @SKrueger's Leupold and I was able to group at just over an inch at 200 yards. So back to Vortex this goes.

BTW @SKrueger thanks for the Leupold. It's still on my rifle. :D:p. I think we are cursed to have something forgotten about on every trip!!

Good to hear, glad it wasn't the rifle. That makes me feel better about my purchase early next year. :)

OK, so it was the glass. We swapped mine for @SKrueger's Leupold and I was able to group at just over an inch at 200 yards. So back to Vortex this goes.

I had similar experience with a Crossfire, but am surprised to hear about it on one of their higher end scopes. Vortex quality seems to be a little spotty; I have a Razor that is my favorite scope but the Crossfire was junk. I also have a Viper that has been dead nuts reliable and accurate. At any rate, congrats on figuring it out.

i really like my viper. holds true every time. i even spun the turrents back and fourth to the stops then returned to zero.

shot right where it should have.

I had similar experience with a Crossfire, but am surprised to hear about it on one of their higher end scopes. Vortex quality seems to be a little spotty; I have a Razor that is my favorite scope but the Crossfire was junk. I also have a Viper that has been dead nuts reliable and accurate. At any rate, congrats on figuring it out.
Doesn't surprise me about the Crossfire. That is on the low end of their spectrum. The Viper PST however is very highly respected concerning glass and tracking.

I know that Kruejl bought the Viper used. So it could be the reason the person sold it. I guess when your looking at the glass half full at least it is a vortex because of the life time warranty.

I know that Kruejl bought the Viper used. So it could be the reason the person sold it. I guess when your looking at the glass half full at least it is a vortex because of the life time warranty.
Yep doesn't matter used, abused, ran over. They'll repair or replace it no questions asked. A true VIP warranty right there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top