JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone bought the new Rogue Defense uppers from Curt's discount shooters supply? Their facebook page looks good. They reload ammo too but I am awaiting feedback on it. Their uppers look like Vltor kind of but they made them with real quality. They look nice!
I am thinking about having Curt build me an upper on one of them for my daughters new build. Go visit and like their facebook page "Rogue Defense"

I bought a couple boxes of their reloaded 9mm from curts and just had th chance to us them. Not impress at all. I was using my ruger sr9c and my m&p9l c.o.r.e. and it kept getting stovepipes, FTF, and FTE. I also shot selliers, winchester, magtech, and pmc, and had no issues.

Has anyone bought the new Rogue Defense uppers from Curt's discount shooters supply? Their facebook page looks good. They reload ammo too but I am awaiting feedback on it. Their uppers look like Vltor kind of but they made them with real quality. They look nice!
I am thinking about having Curt build me an upper on one of them for my daughters new build. Go visit and like their facebook page "Rogue Defense"

Curts is a great place for about anything. The pricing there and the courtesy to customers is fantastic.
Best prices on anything AR .
Wish there were more shops around like that.

Curts is a great place for about anything. The pricing there and the courtesy to customers is fantastic.
Best prices on anything AR .
Wish there were more shops around like that.

I agree! Curt's is my go-to shop. He usually has what I need and if not I go to NW Armory for the rest. He is fair on his smithing work too!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top