JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You never know. There are Biden signs up here, and one of the outer neighbors (not on my private road, but owns property kitty corner to mine) has a sign up that has a no guns icon on it. That is their right, but don't fool yourself thinking that everybody in the countryside is conservative.

I don't believe everyone in the country is conservative however if you look at the roaming pieces of human garbage that amass in groups and use violence and destruction to try and intimidate opposition. Those people don't venture very far away from their welfare offices.

Can you articulate the point you are trying to make beyond the (seemingly) obvious that during a breakdown in society, people will go after targets they perceive are valuable which could include rural areas?

If we are talking about a collapsed society, different scenario than commies or race zombies burning down the local Wendy's.

Can you articulate the point you are trying to make beyond the (seemingly) obvious that during a breakdown in society, people will go after targets they perceive are valuable which could include rural areas?

If we are talking about a collapsed society, different scenario than commies or race zombies burning down the local Wendy's.
No.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads