JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A bit discouraging.... Listening to KXL FM this morning, a talk and news station, and their political analyst was on for a few minutes. Among other things, he passed along the dismissive meme that the recall efforts boiled down to "four guys living in trailers" then said that we should be saving our energy for the referendum process ignoring the fact that as "emergency" legislation that we are unable to do so. I'd expect a bit more from the station that carries Lars Larson...:mad:
He said "Four guys living in different places," and that was a paraphrased quote from me in an AP article. AP was trying to get me to say NRA was getting us to do this on their behalf and I told him it was just 4 regular guys with full time jobs. Annoys me how dismissive he was of our efforts, but progressive academics usually think anyone who disagrees with them is incompetent.

You can listen to it at their web page. It's the politics clip about halfway through.
<broken link removed>

The first 2 drive and sign days are set up. One or more of us will be at these locations on these dates. Let your friends know. Show up, sign the signatures, bring some friends. Do some shopping too to support these guys as well

Tuesday May 5th at MK Tactical from 10 - 6
Thursday May 7th at Oregon Arms and Ammunition from 10 - 6.

If you cant make these dates, both of these locations have copies of the electronic signature form as well.

Lars is better than most in the media, but remember Lars is mostly for Lars and Lars's income. Just a bit more conservative than most when it suits him.

He said "Four guys living in different places," and that was a paraphrased quote from me in an AP article. AP was trying to get me to say NRA was getting us to do this on their behalf and I told him it was just 4 regular guys with full time jobs. Annoys me how dismissive he was of our efforts, but progressive academics usually think anyone who disagrees with them is incompetent.

You can listen to it at their web page. It's the politics clip about halfway through.
<broken link removed>

I swear I heard "trailers", but listening to it again I was in error. It's still a very dismissive report and I would love to see his face when we prove his analysis wrong.

Isn't it sweet to when the Progressives get hit with a taste of their own medicine! They scrutinize every word of the Republican politicians and conservative talk show guys for any slip up.
Now Riley steps in it Big Time, but not seeing enough indignation from the so called "Black Leaders" locally.
BTW I'm a bit disappointed to not see his pic in uniform come up on a Bing/google Image search yet! This Political parody needs passing around!
tb7742-jpg.235600.jpg

Isn't it sweet to when the Progressives get hit with a taste of their own medicine! They scrutinize every word of the Republican politicians and conservative talk show guys for any slip up.
Now Riley steps in it Big Time, but not seeing enough indignation from the so called "Black Leaders" locally.
BTW I'm a bit disappointed to not see his pic in uniform come up on a Bing/google Image search yet! This Political parody needs passing around!
View attachment 235765

I did fwd that one to Lars LOL

My mail in form is on the way. I dropped some blanks off at Oregon Airsoft Arena today as well. Lots of AS guys have the real thing as well and may not know about the recall.

My mail in form is on the way. I dropped some blanks off at Oregon Airsoft Arena today as well. Lots of AS guys have the real thing as well and may not know about the recall.

Thanks for sending in your petition!

I keep hearing this and wish I knew how to address this better. I know there are people that would support us in this if they were aware of what was going on. I want everyone to know about the recall and SB941 but have run short on ideas that are inexpensive. We're getting a little coverage here and there from some of the MSM but most exposure is from here, Facebook, gun shops, and word of mouth.

Any other ideas on places to advertise and continue to spread the word?

Thanks for sending in your petition!

I keep hearing this and wish I knew how to address this better. I know there are people that would support us in this if they were aware of what was going on. I want everyone to know about the recall and SB941 but have run short on ideas that are inexpensive. We're getting a little coverage here and there from some of the MSM but most exposure is from here, Facebook, gun shops, and word of mouth.

Any other ideas on places to advertise and continue to spread the word?

Try:http://www.shootersforum.com/
post under General Discussion, don't get real political.........I read some of the post there, not a registered member.

Another website: http://www.ifish.net/
Not a member here either, in their Discussion Board post under Hunting.

Political stuff is now a no-no on Westfly.............http://www.west-fly-fishing.com/

Foreverlost,

Signed and sent, my wife too. Called a local range, they were very interested in placing a stack on the counter for their customers. Think I will call LGS today and see if they can help. Lets get them out!

Thanks for sending in your petition.

What range? You can PM me the name if you don't want to post it. May also make a good spot for signature event.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top