JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a buffoon he, his wife? and friends are. I give him a little credit for not running away like some of them but again what asinine reasoning these progressives have!
On him getting called out on the Slavery thing, it ain't gonna happen!
Dems always get a pass on racial comments by Black leaders and the media.

Dear President Obama,

Was slavery, "Right at the time"????

Foreverlost

On him getting called out on the Slavery thing, it ain't gonna happen!
Dems always get a pass on racial comments by Black leaders and the media.

maybe but it will be useable to gte signatures from the general population.

Just a poster with his statement. You know just like the other side uses

i have a vision: A photo shopped poster of Riley's face on a picture of the former Sen Wu in his tiger suit saying slavery was the right thing to do. And Sambo's pancake resturants where OK in their time too.

Think about all the lame dems lately:
Wu going weird,
Hayword can't be normal unless drugged,
the US attorney of Oregon, Marshall, resigns and is under investigation.
Kitzhaber and his squeeze get tossed,
Hoyle wants illegals to get driver license,
Riley thinks slavery was OK in it's day

A bit discouraging.... Listening to KXL FM this morning, a talk and news station, and their political analyst was on for a few minutes. Among other things, he passed along the dismissive meme that the recall efforts boiled down to "four guys living in trailers" then said that we should be saving our energy for the referendum process ignoring the fact that as "emergency" legislation that we are unable to do so. I'd expect a bit more from the station that carries Lars Larson...:mad:

A bit discouraging.... Listening to KXL FM this morning, a talk and news station, and their political analyst was on for a few minutes. Among other things, he passed along the dismissive meme that the recall efforts boiled down to "four guys living in trailers" then said that we should be saving our energy for the referendum process ignoring the fact that as "emergency" legislation that we are unable to do so. I'd expect a bit more from the station that carries Lars Larson...:mad:

Typical name calling. Their #1 tool is to try and dehumanize their opposition. Slander is their ally. The problem is that they are fighting an opponent that they really don't have the kind of control over that they do normally. In this case, they really don't know who is out there, how they are feeling or what numbers they have.

Personally, I think they are really concerned. They know what happened in Colorado and they would be fools to dismiss the effort here. They will throw out endless lies attempting to discredit the recalls, and the media will repeat them, free of charge.

In the end, if these recalls have the legs we think they do, they will gather more than enough signatures. Then, come summer time the only folks that will vote will be the ones that really have an eye on politics - the staunch supporters and the staunch opposition. We can only hope the opposition will prevail.

And if they do prevail, I suggest we all go out and remind people like KXL that a bunch of 'trailer' dwellers managed to pull off a successful recall campaign.

I was sitting on the same table and these 4 clips are just a very small part of all the non-sense Riley said. It was my first time meeting him and I always took what I read about him with a grain of salt. After listening to him, asking him questions and seeing what a pity old man his is, I'm convinced he is just a pawn bought by outside interests. He openly agreed that this bill is not as common sense or reasonable as it's been promoted in the media, but still signed up to support it. When I asked him what happened to the CHL exception, he said Prozanski shot it down. I asked why is he still supporting this bill then and his answer was "It will do more good than bad!". His response was met with a collective eye-roll.

How about a cash donation fishbowl at each gun shop to assist in recall of these phony reps? I'll buy the fish bowls if someone can handle the administration and delivery to gun shops. tkdguy

i have a vision: A photo shopped poster of Riley's face on a picture of the former Sen Wu in his tiger suit saying slavery was the right thing to do. And Sambo's pancake resturants where OK in their time too.

Think about all the lame dems lately:
Wu going weird,
Hayword can't be normal unless drugged,
the US attorney of Oregon, Marshall, resigns and is under investigation.
Kitzhaber and his squeeze get tossed,
Hoyle wants illegals to get driver license,
Riley thinks slavery was OK in it's day
tb7742.jpg

Here's an OFF alert, just out, on contacting "vulnerable" DemonRats:
http://www.oregonfirearms.org/we-are-very-close
There is contact information for them down the page.

At this point, it's probably pointless to argue the content of the bill. They've already heard all the arguments - they just need to be convinced that there will be "Unintended Consequences" if they vote for it, no matter what.

My suggestion is, don't make threats - make promises. Don't threaten a recall, promise that if one occurs you will support it in every way you can and work to defeat anyone who votes for this abomination *no matter whether it passes or fails*.

One thing about this particular list of `Rats is that they are also the ones who will be most vulnerable to a recall, because they are the ones with the largest proportion of humans in their district (As opposed to gungrabbing dope-snorting Communist nitwits).

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top