JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
4/23 update
Electronic recall petitions are up. If you are a registered voter in the district, download them, sign then and mail them back to us (or turn it in in person at a meeting)

<broken link removed>

I own a Pawn Shop / Gun store in Tigard (Washington County) and I would be glad to host a petition signature gathering site at the store. Someone contact me at 503-624-7800 and we'll get set up

Our recall is out of planning and up and running. So this new thread is for ongoing discussion of the recall.

As of today 4/17 our recall petition has been submitted. The next step is getting approval of our recall signature forms so that we can collect signatures. We are anticipating support to get paid signature gatherers to help but we still need our volunteers to help gather signatures.

Once we get approval of our signature forms we will set up a meeting, as early as this weekend, to get people the forms, make sure they know the process for collecting signatures and the message we want to share. If you want to help but cant make it that soon, we will have ongoing meetings.

The goal is to get all the signatures in the first 30 days. Though we have 90 days, collecting them all in during the time that the legislators are still in session puts them at a disadvantage.

I got our first 6 signatures in hand today. Stopped by www.mktactical.com in Hillsboro today and everyone in the shop signed the petition

I also left some copies of the electronic signatures forms at www.oregonarms-ammunition.com which is also in Hillsboro.

Stop in and say hi to these guys and thank them for helping out the recall.

No need for me to stop in there, then ;) Yep, they are a good bunch!

Guys, if Riley or McLain is in your district, get on the phone with their office! Riley is in mine, I just called and immediately was put through to his clerk. I gave calm, polite reasoning about why SB 941 would negatively impact me and she took down my note. I then further explained that I was in his district and would participate in his recall campaign if he voted for this legislation.

The team is meeting tomorrow to make sure we have everything ready to go for the signature gatherers. We will get some meetings together soon. Anyone is still free to download the electronic signature forms and give them to friends and family in the district.

What is the reason "WHY THE EMERGENCY CLAUSE" was enacted. They probably knew that the opposition would somehow get a stay & their hopes to criminalize law abiding gun owners and not the criminals would be squashed.

I came across a reference that in the Oregon constitution that the citizens have a mandated right to put this type of bill on the ballot box. This anticipated bill being passed could end up like the illegals having the right to a drivers license that was reversed. I think with demo-rats like this we live in dangerous times.

I came across a reference that in the Oregon constitution that the citizens have a mandated right to put this type of bill on the ballot box. This anticipated bill being passed could end up like the illegals having the right to a drivers license that was reversed. I think with demo-rats like this we live in dangerous times.
I thought that the emergency clause specifically stops it being overturned on the ballot?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews