JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Signed and sent, my wife too. Called a local range, they were very interested in placing a stack on the counter for their customers. Think I will call LGS today and see if they can help. Lets get them out!

Please make sure people signing are in the proper District for their petitions!!! That's the thing you have to watch out for, otherwise the petitions get thrown out. What I've been running into is that so many people don't even know what their voting District is! I had to go online and look at a map to make sure all my signatures came from within my District.

Anyway someone could setup outside some of the post offices inside the district to get word out and gather signatures also?
I have seen similar my local post office they were out on the sidewalk but you are sure to have people from the district using them!

I have been helping Jason of Gun Runner Arms in Junction City. there are a "lot" of people that don't know their district.
If they are in doubt I look up their address on the legislature lookup section on Oregon legislature web page.

I think I feel like I've been playing whack a mole except that Im the mole getting whacked.

It sure has been an interesting last few weeks. Here is a bit of a summary of where we are at and what we've been doing the last few weeks.

we spent a good deal of time trying to drum up support from the groups who we thought would support us. We were asking for financial support, contact information, lists of supporters so we could target signature gatherers, etc. Anything. Currently we have received nothing from any of the large groups other than perhaps a mention in an article that they support us (Except, as noted, Oregon Firearms Federation who has been awesome)
  • I left multiple messages and emails with state and county Republican groups and never got a response.
  • I had a NRA grass roots contact with the NRA and though spoke with that person several times we got no help at all out of the NRA. Huge waste of my time talking with them.
  • Though the second amendment foundation reported in several articles that they were supporting us, they were not willing to provide any financial support for the recalls
  • The shining star has been Oregon Firearm Federation who has provided a great deal of help
We also spent a good deal of time recovering from someone who tried to scam the group. We had someone who appeared to be appeared to be equally motivated for the recall who was stepping up to try and coordinate. In the end after several weeks of misinformation and lies, it was all a scam to try and bill a huge consulting fee out of the recall groups. Fortunately, our team was cautious from the start and all we lost on that was our time.

The next goal was to hire signature gatherers to help with signature gathering. This is what led Colorado to success with their recall efforts. Here is where you start your conspiracies. Every single company has refused to work with us over "conflict of interest." Even the groups that are typically do conservative signature gathering efforts. Even the company recommended personally by a republican legislator.

Why would all these companies refuse to make some money? My guess is they were paid off or threatened in some way to derail the recall. Bloomberg? that's my vote

So where does that leave us? OFF and you guys. It sure has been disappointing that all the other groups I've supported and given money too over the years have really shown their colors when you ask for help.

Over the weekend I finished up 40 or so clipboards with signature forms and maps.

For those wanting to help gather signatures, these will be available to pick up tomorrow at MK Tactical from 10-6 and also on Thursday at Oregon Arms and Ammo also from 10-6. We will hopefully have a meeting this upcoming weekend to get more out.

We will put up events on the website calendar
<broken link removed>

Signatures are coming in off the website every day though their needs to be a lot more signed. So please keep letting people know. A lot of people have been on the fence waiting to see what happens with 941. Well, now we know.

20150503_142059.jpg

20150503_142059.jpg

Go gettim Bolus. We got another sheet of signatures signed here at Gun Runner Arms against Val Hoyle. Slow but sure and we haven't really started yet.

I think I feel like I've been playing whack a mole except that Im the mole getting whacked.

It sure has been an interesting last few weeks. Here is a bit of a summary of where we are at and what we've been doing the last few weeks.

we spent a good deal of time trying to drum up support from the groups who we thought would support us. We were asking for financial support, contact information, lists of supporters so we could target signature gatherers, etc. Anything. Currently we have received nothing from any of the large groups other than perhaps a mention in an article that they support us (Except, as noted, Oregon Firearms Federation who has been awesome)
  • I left multiple messages and emails with state and county Republican groups and never got a response.
  • I had a NRA grass roots contact with the NRA and though spoke with that person several times we got no help at all out of the NRA. Huge waste of my time talking with them.
  • Though the second amendment foundation reported in several articles that they were supporting us, they were not willing to provide any financial support for the recalls
  • The shining star has been Oregon Firearm Federation who has provided a great deal of help
We also spent a good deal of time recovering from someone who tried to scam the group. We had someone who appeared to be appeared to be equally motivated for the recall who was stepping up to try and coordinate. In the end after several weeks of misinformation and lies, it was all a scam to try and bill a huge consulting fee out of the recall groups. Fortunately, our team was cautious from the start and all we lost on that was our time.

The next goal was to hire signature gatherers to help with signature gathering. This is what led Colorado to success with their recall efforts. Here is where you start your conspiracies. Every single company has refused to work with us over "conflict of interest." Even the groups that are typically do conservative signature gathering efforts. Even the company recommended personally by a republican legislator.

Why would all these companies refuse to make some money? My guess is they were paid off or threatened in some way to derail the recall. Bloomberg? that's my vote

So where does that leave us? OFF and you guys. It sure has been disappointing that all the other groups I've supported and given money too over the years have really shown their colors when you ask for help.

Over the weekend I finished up 40 or so clipboards with signature forms and maps.

For those wanting to help gather signatures, these will be available to pick up tomorrow at MK Tactical from 10-6 and also on Thursday at Oregon Arms and Ammo also from 10-6. We will hopefully have a meeting this upcoming weekend to get more out.

<broken link removed>

Signatures are coming in off the website every day though their needs to be a lot more signed. So please keep letting people know. A lot of people have been on the fence waiting to see what happens with 941. Well, now we know.

View attachment 236695

Wow, that really stinks. Would you care to share the name of the scam artist so no one else here runs the risk of getting screwed over by the same person?

I'm guessing the petition gathering folks are being told if they help gather signatures for a recall that their services 'won't be needed' in the future. Wow, amazing how dirty the politics can get.

I wonder if the people here could help you by putting pressure on some of those groups that are refusing to help your efforts? Do you think letters and calls from folks here would help with that? Maybe a little bit of pressure like we've been giving to the legislators would help move them in the right direction?

The first 2 drive and sign days are set up. One or more of us will be at these locations on these dates. Let your friends know. Show up, sign the signatures, bring some friends. Do some shopping too to support these guys as well

Tuesday May 5th at MK Tactical from 10 - 6
Thursday May 7th at Oregon Arms and Ammunition from 10 - 6.

If you cant make these dates, both of these locations have copies of the electronic signature form as well.

These locations still planned? I've been pushing the folks at work to swing by and sign. I'll be there after work. And I need to check with Gary on my SIG 10mm... B-)

elsie

These locations still planned? I've been pushing the folks at work to swing by and sign. I'll be there after work. And I need to check with Gary on my SIG 10mm... B-)

elsie

They are still scheduled as far as I have heard. Ben should be there tomorrow at MK tactical with the volunteer signature templates. but I know he is just getting back from a big business trip so I'm sure I'll hear from him before then.

Each place has copies of the electronic signature form (same one that can be down loaded, printed and mailed to us)

Wow, that really stinks. Would you care to share the name of the scam artist so no one else here runs the risk of getting screwed over by the same person?

If anyone starts a recall they can contact me and I can make sure they know the name. But I dont think they will try to get involved again, not at the type of money they were looking to bill at.

we are all baffled as to why these companies wont take money from us. Very disturbing, but also enlightening. That's one reason I have not wasted emailing or submitting testimonies on 941. That bill is already bought and paid for and everything in the last few weeks has been to put on a show.

<broken link removed>

View attachment 236695

No help from the NRA.............sucks big time. I've been a life member for decades. Did get two alerts from the NRA, but expect much more!

Will call the NRA-ILA tomorrow and ask what is the malfunction on the east coast. NO Help equals no more donations.

Foreverlost,

We will be there at MK tactical from 10-6. Look forward to filling out many of our freshly minted petition sheets.

<broken link removed>

View attachment 236695
This says a lot....

Norm is going to be at Oregon Arms and Ammo today at 10:00am. Because of our schedules he is working the signatures by himself today. If anyone wants to volunteer to help him out today that would be great. At Very least you can get to hang out at a gun store.

If you want to help collect signatures, head down and get a clipboard with with the signature forms and the maps to help out.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Oregon+Arms+&+Ammunition/@45.534293,-122.899015,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x54950f78c31f104d:0x6987c80967928f58

Thanks

Last Edited:
Norm is going to be at Oregon Arms and Ammo today at 10:00am. Because of our schedules he is working the signatures by himself today. If anyone wants to volunteer to help him out today that would be great. At Very least you can get to hang out at a gun store.

If you want to help collect signatures, head down and get a clipboard with with the signature forms and the maps to help out.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Oregon+Arms+&+Ammunition/@45.534293,-122.899015,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x54950f78c31f104d:0x6987c80967928f58

Thanks

I'm working 2.5 miles from there today, so I'll stop in for a "meet-n-greet"! I'm still in the process of building a coalition in the 22nd district to recall Betty Komp, and already have half the Woodburn LEO's on board. :D

I've been working 14hr+ days this week and am a bit behind, but I'm going to contact the Marion County County Commissioners (all Republicans) and notify them and get some input (hopefully). My strategy is to get as much "infrastructure" in place before I file the recall petition and have to fight the clock.

She has three choices: resign, get recalled, or lose the next election. Either way, I don't plan to see her face in the next sitting legislature! o_O

Just stopped by the store. Norm dropped off the signature sheets but apparently had to leave for a while and wasn't there when I was.

I bought a new AR upper receiver for a future build I'm planning, some Tannerite, and a pretty neat looking/working Daniels Defense adjustable buttstock while I was there to do my part to support the small LGS helping out with the recall. ;)

I saw at least 5 people sign the petition sheets while I was there.... AWESOME! :)

Last Edited:
Just stopped by the store. Norm dropped off the signature sheets but apparently had to leave for a while and wasn't there when I was.

I bought a new AR upper receiver for a future build I'm planning, some Tannerite, and a pretty neat looking/working Daniels Defense adjustable buttstock while I was there to do my part to support small the LGS helping out with the recall. ;)

I saw at least 5 people sign the petition sheets while I was there.... AWESOME! :)
Yeah sorry, I had a few things that came up today. I'm going to be there later in the afternoon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top