JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I zipped into Oregon Arms and Ammo and signed the signature sheet to recall Riley. It was quick and easy. I saw a couple filling out the signature sheets as I left. Hopefully, we can get rid of this guy.

Thanks for stopping by and filling out the form. Let people know since every signature will count.

Signatures are still showing up in the PO box everyday. My wife has been running to the post office to get them. Many are coming multiple to the envelope. So print one for yourself and a few for your neighbors and get them sent in.

Thanks for stopping by and filling out the form. Let people know since every signature will count.

Signatures are still showing up in the PO box everyday. My wife has been running to the post office to get them. Many are coming multiple to the envelope. So print one for yourself and a few for your neighbors and get them sent in.

The taller young man behind the counter at Oregon Arms & Ammo told me they were looking up everyone's address who wanted to sign the petition to make sure it was in the right district boundaries before they let them sign. Hopefully the mailed ones you're getting are valid!

The taller young man behind the counter at Oregon Arms & Ammo told me they were looking up everyone's address who wanted to sign the petition to make sure it was in the right district boundaries before they let them sign. Hopefully the mailed ones you're getting are valid!

that's why we shoot for twice as many as we need. No one knows what district they live of the top of their head typically.

I'm getting signature forms signed as well and when I exhaust my immediate social circle, I'll turn them all in.

Bolus, when I decided to walk my neighborhood and knock on my neighbors' doors, should I use copies of the online petition or do I need the petition gatherer's version?

You can use either of them. If you want to get some of the volunteer petition sheets, send me a PM and we can meet up and I will get you some. We appreciate the help canvassing your neighborhood. I am working on organizing this very thing.

I'm getting signature forms signed as well and when I exhaust my immediate social circle, I'll turn them all in.

Bolus, when I decided to walk my neighborhood and knock on my neighbors' doors, should I use copies of the online petition or do I need the petition gatherer's version?

go ahead and use the online petition. If you are talking to people you dont know, I have a clipboard put together with the normal signature forms and maps indicating district. The online forms are fine though since it is just like they printed it, filled it out and mailed it to us. They both have the same statement on them.

Also, make sure everything said is the truth, it is against the law to lie about anything for a petition. Good rule of thumb if you run into someone that is opposed to the recall and tries to catch someone in a lie to report them. Otherwise the rules are obvious (dont fake signatures., dont pay anyone for a signature, etc)

Thanks. I really appreciate the help

Sounds good. I'm not planning on debating anyone. Just simple message expressing my disappointment with Riley's vote record of restricting the rights of his constituents , both 2A and the rights to decide what's best for your children. I'll also point out his support for reducing funding for the school district. If they are willing, I'll get their signature, if they are not, I'll wish them a pleasant day.

I've done door to door sales in the past and have a good understanding of how to approach people in that setting.

Don't forget his support to redistribute SIP/gain share funding away from Hillsboro and Washington county. He also received a major campaign contribution of $204k from a special interest group, the SEIU to support a $15 an hour minimum wage. This could cripple small businesses and return Oregon to some of the highest unemployment rates in the country.

He also voted down SB793, (another party line vote), which would have added funds for mental health services. As far as a gun issue goes, 84% of deaths were the person chooses to use a gun are suicides.

I just sent in another $75.00 totaling $200.00 for Riley's recall. i am hoping that others can contribute however large or small the contribution will be. Please, let's all pitch in for this very industrious effort launched by the advocates.
Thanking you all in advance for all of your assistance. tkdguy

From this point forward no organization that pretends to protect my gun rights receives a dollar from me. Contributions going forward go only to OFF and the individual recall campaigns.

RECALL CHUCK RILEY SIGNS TO BE PLACED ON THE SIDE OF A VEHICLE---PERHAPS WITH A POCKET FOR PASSERBYS TO TAKE A PETITION FORM AND MAIL IN?
Maybe someone on this board has a printing business to make up these signs and sell them for revenue back into the recall effort? I could come up with some start up money if the petition administrators authorize this type of campaign. tkdguy

Any way we can get capable people to stand in front of a store in Riley's district and sign up signature?

we need permission for private property. We have another meeting we are trying to arrange for Wednesday evening to get help from a new volunteer coordinator. we will target DMV, Max stations so we see a regular flow of people.

I can help with some of the duplicating costs for the petitions. I sent over 100 each to MK tactical in Hillsboro with a few bright yellow petitions to help catch the eye of their local customers. Contact me through NWF if I can be of some assistance. i'm 67. Maybe you can send me your contact info?

tkdguy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top