JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What can I say? My wife is a pain in the arse.... looking to sell or trade a SWEET bike that runs great and hauls balls... I just got it from a member on this forum and really enjoyed it while I could.... but now that I've gotten attached to it my wife is too scared to let me ride it. Cash $1200 for members of this forum...., Trade value $1400 for members only!....:s0155:

More info and pics here:
<broken link removed>
New ad here:
<broken link removed>

This bike freakin SCREAMS for a 600..... but I just can't keep it..... let me know what you have to offer.... Thanx!

As far as trades...
Kel-Tec PF-9
Kel-Tec P3AT
Kel-Tec PLR-16
Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9mm Glock mags
Ruger LCP-post recall
Cetme .308
Hi point 995
Beretta 92 or Taurus copy
12 gauge shotgun with 18.5"-20" barrel
Nice .357 with a snub nose or up to 4" barrel
Decent hunting rifle with a variable scope- .270 or bigger
.920 blued barrel for 10/22
Rifle safe
7.62x39 ammo
4-door automatic car or SUV

well if i had the u know what i'd buy the bike and ride it lol but it's oregon and i rather buy a boat lol rains too much......... but it is a sweet bike and i would sell my left you know what to own a sport bike like that.......... popin wheelies..... doing stoppies... runnin from cops......... mmmmmm good times hahahahaha jk i wouldn't run from a cop.......... but good luck.......

If you still have this in a couple of weeks, I might be interested... Getting my endorsement this weekend, going to be in Portland the weekend after that.

If you still have this in a couple of weeks, I might be interested... Getting my endorsement this weekend, going to be in Portland the weekend after that.

Sounds good man... This would be a great first bike that would keep your interest for a long time. And riding it is very comfortable and forgiving. let me know if you wanna take a peek.

Sounds good man... This would be a great first bike that would keep your interest for a long time. And riding it is very comfortable and forgiving. let me know if you wanna take a peek.

I'll definitely drop you a line next week with my plans... These sound like really unique little bikes!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top