JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What can I say? My wife is a pain in the arse.... looking to sell or trade a SWEET bike that runs great and hauls balls... I just got it from a member on this forum and really enjoyed it while I could.... but now that I've gotten attached to it my wife is too scared to let me ride it. Cash $1200 for members of this forum...., Trade value $1400 for members only!....:s0155:

More info and pics here:
<broken link removed>
New ad here:
<broken link removed>

This bike freakin SCREAMS for a 600..... but I just can't keep it..... let me know what you have to offer.... Thanx!

As far as trades...
Kel-Tec PF-9
Kel-Tec P3AT
Kel-Tec PLR-16
Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9mm Glock mags
Ruger LCP-post recall
Cetme .308
Hi point 995
Beretta 92 or Taurus copy
12 gauge shotgun with 18.5"-20" barrel
Nice .357 with a snub nose or up to 4" barrel
Decent hunting rifle with a variable scope- .270 or bigger
.920 blued barrel for 10/22
Rifle safe
7.62x39 ammo
4-door automatic car or SUV

well if i had the u know what i'd buy the bike and ride it lol but it's oregon and i rather buy a boat lol rains too much......... but it is a sweet bike and i would sell my left you know what to own a sport bike like that.......... popin wheelies..... doing stoppies... runnin from cops......... mmmmmm good times hahahahaha jk i wouldn't run from a cop.......... but good luck.......

If you still have this in a couple of weeks, I might be interested... Getting my endorsement this weekend, going to be in Portland the weekend after that.

If you still have this in a couple of weeks, I might be interested... Getting my endorsement this weekend, going to be in Portland the weekend after that.

Sounds good man... This would be a great first bike that would keep your interest for a long time. And riding it is very comfortable and forgiving. let me know if you wanna take a peek.

Sounds good man... This would be a great first bike that would keep your interest for a long time. And riding it is very comfortable and forgiving. let me know if you wanna take a peek.

I'll definitely drop you a line next week with my plans... These sound like really unique little bikes!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top