JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the bodycam footage you can see the perp get his hands on the gun before the cop can cover it. He practically lifts him off the ground trying to pull the gun out of the holster. He's very determined, but apparently not very good with holsters.

For those who don't care for Cody's commentary, here's the raw footage.

For those who don't care for Cody's commentary, here's the raw footag
You-Da-Real-MVP.gif

Brutal, that cop #2 pulled scumbag out and drilled him point blank.

I would never OC w/o a retention holster. Cop #1 needs to work on his holster retention technique.
He really does. You can see the perp lean around and look for his holster while the cop is looking the other way and talking on the radio. Yikes. To be fair, I wouldn't take that job at all, let alone be good at it.

So your partner opens fire from 20 yards directly at you with a McD's as the backstop while you are fighting someone for your gun. What could go wrong? There was another recent event where a guy was fighting the officers and went for a gun with the fight ending from a single shot to the head to the bad guy from a distance of about 1 foot...much safer. Well, not for the attempted murderer.

The initial officer:

Trying to handcuff alone
From the front
While exposing his gun

Then never really fights the guy who is trying to kill him; it was more like a negotiation. Pull your pen out of your pocket (if you can't reach your knife or back up gun:) and stab him in the hand, eye, whatever. My word, something had changed from my era in law enforcement. When someone tried to take your gun, you didn't plead with them that you were not going to shoot them. "Sir, get off my gun," or "You're not going to jail alright?" politely spoken to the guy trying to kill you would not have been verbalized. You would likely have heard screaming from a suspect yelling, "Get your thumb out of my eye!," or "Make the dog stop biting me!"

Video #2 tonight that I'm pretty critical of officers. Don't post any more for a while, okay???

So your partner opens fire from 20 yards directly at you with a McD's as the backstop while you are fighting someone for your gun. What could go wrong? There was another recent event where a guy was fighting the officers and went for a gun with the fight ending from a single shot to the head to the bad guy from a distance of about 1 foot...much safer. Well, not for the attempted murderer.
I know, I couldn't believe that, WTF?

The initial officer:

Trying to handcuff alone
From the front
While exposing his gun

Then never really fights the guy who is trying to kill him; it was more like a negotiation. Pull your pen out of your pocket (if you can't reach your knife or back up gun:) and stab him in the hand, eye, whatever. My word, something had changed from my era in law enforcement. When someone tried to take your gun, you didn't plead with them that you were not going to shoot them. "Sir, get off my gun," or "You're not going to jail alright?" politely spoken to the guy trying to kill you would not have been verbalized. You would likely have heard screaming from a suspect yelling, "Get your thumb out of my eye!," or "Make the dog stop biting me!"

Video #2 tonight that I'm pretty critical of officers. Don't post any more for a while, okay???
He needs to take lessons from this guy...

That is astounding! All of it. From the cop not really putting up much of a fight, to his fellow officer mag dumping from that range with a McDonalds in the backstop and nobody...including the officer...got shot except the bad dude, to the final shots on the bad guy...oh..and Donut adding in the McDonald's characters to the shootout sequence is just hilarious.

I am entertained! But my god what a cluster that was. Glad the cop is alive and nobody beside the bad guy got hurt. But that should be a training video for all new cops to watch.

That is astounding! All of it. From the cop not really putting up much of a fight, to his fellow officer mag dumping from that range with a McDonalds in the backstop and nobody...including the officer...got shot except the bad dude, to the final shots on the bad guy...oh..and Donut adding in the McDonald's characters to the shootout sequence is just hilarious.

I am entertained! But my god what a cluster that was. Glad the cop is alive and nobody beside the bad guy got hurt. But that should be a training video for all new cops to watch.
McDonalds parking lots are notorious on his channel because they did a story about a bad shoot in one. A very funny spoof of the incident starts at the beginning. The actual story starts at 4 minutes in and it's pretty bad:

Well someone shouldn't be in that profession…..

Complacent, timid, zero command presence, situationally unaware, handcuffing from the front….

Is he gunna tuck him in for bed too?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads