JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...increase the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle...
Not that facts matter, but NONE of the devices mentioned increase the rate of fire. The rate of fire is controlled by the cyclic rate of the action. Until the bolt closes the gun won't fire, I don't care how many fancy stocks and triggers it has. Way too many people on "our" side are swallowing this crap, Massad Ayoob among others.

well a bump fire doesnt increase the rate of fire past semi auto or make it full auto? So how does this effect it?

it is an excuse / ploy / to attack our 2A rights they are not after the bump fire stock they are using it as a road to strip us of our firearms , look at what was said in the video the "GOAL IS FOR MR. and MRS. AMERICA TO TURN IN THEIR GUNS"
That is what this opens a roadway for, it's open ended

This is why I left the republican party. Democrat, Republican, still just a politician willing to screw you over for money.

the less we think of them as democrat or republican and the more we think of them all as "politician" the better.

• Giving themselves raises
  • letting themselves work until they are 90 and senile
  • listening to donors and not constituants
  • Gerrymandering their election successes
  • all becoming amazingly rich after entering the legislature despite not having the salary to do so

Every single one of them would step on our necks to get themselves higher in power and wealth.

This is why we can NEVER let our guard down or surrender what little we have left....the pendulum will swing the other way again and this will open up a huge can of worms even if it doesn't have teeth now.....contact your "representatives" and stand up for something.

I realize most of us don't care much for the Yankee Marshall, but in this case he may be right if we let them get away with it.
Will shoelaces, belts, rubber bands, etc., all become felonies if you have them?

So after eight years of a Democratic president who did not enact gun control we now have republicans and the NRA trying to enact gun control. Thanks republicans.

I realize most of us don't care much for the Yankee Marshall, but in this case he may be right if we let them get away with it.
Will shoelaces, belts, rubber bands, etc., all become felonies if you have them?

What makes you think "most of us" don't care much for the Yankee Marshall (aka @PlayboyPenguin here on the forums)? He's one of my YT subs, and although he has his strong opinions and personal tastes, he talks a lot of logical sense on a LOT of things, he's consistent, he puts his money (and body) where his mouth is, and he's not hypocritical either.

:rolleyes:

The Yankee Marshall/ @PlayboyPenguin hits it out of the park on the slippery slope.

Republicans need to wake up to the fact that the party leadership and it's professional politicians are really no different than the Democrats - they just pander to their voter base a bit differently to get the votes they need.

These weasels are outing themselves and we had better take notes and act accordingly. This kind of nonsense will lead to a major power shift during the next election cycle.

Think about this:
  • 8 years of constant griping about the ACA, but didn't have a plan ready to go when they got a President who would sign the bill
  • The only slow downs in spending are coming unilaterally from the Executive Branch.
  • Still won't fund the border wall they voted into law years ago.
  • Now initiating gun control legislation when they should be working to pass reciprocity and the HPA
Which Republicans out there are all jazzed up and ready to vote these a-holes back in office. Time to either clean house internally or jump to a third party.

Looks like Massachusetts is out of luck. Their bans will likely start tomorrow. Gov Brown will sign anything her masters place in front of her and sprinkle a few children around for a photo op and that dingbat smirk of hers. I don't know if a boycott, hiring freeze from you business owners or what recourse the people have for an out of control legislature we have, but if they want to kill our rights without ever talking to the business owners (the real experts, like Slide Fire or trigger companies ) with the strike of a pen they need a message. Marching is for people who want to do "something" and don't worry about results. Calls to a liberal law maker will do zero. I don't want to wait another election cycle.

I don't know off the top what will slow the injustice in Salem. They get my tax dollar regardless. I already don't vote for them. For sure there's no refund for my 3lb trigger.

So after eight years of a Democratic president who did not enact gun control we now have republicans and the NRA trying to enact gun control. Thanks republicans.
After the slaughter in Conn., of children, it was the perfect opportunity to gain favor with almost everyone and enact much stricter gun legislation. Nothing significant happened.

The Yankee Marshall/ @PlayboyPenguin hits it out of the park on the slippery slope.

Republicans need to wake up to the fact that the party leadership and it's professional politicians are really no different than the Democrats - they just pander to their voter base a bit differently to get the votes they need.

These weasels are outing themselves and we had better take notes and act accordingly. This kind of nonsense will lead to a major power shift during the next election cycle.

Think about this:
  • 8 years of constant griping about the ACA, but didn't have a plan ready to go when they got a President who would sign the bill
  • The only slow downs in spending are coming unilaterally from the Executive Branch.
  • Still won't fund the border wall they voted into law years ago.
  • Now initiating gun control legislation when they should be working to pass reciprocity and the HPA
Which Republicans out there are all jazzed up and ready to vote these a-holes back in office. Time to either clean house internally or jump to a third party.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAmTAAAAJDI4YzBmZjEyLWQ1M2YtNGJhNy1hZjRhLWI0MzVkMzQ0MzU1Mw.jpg

Bipartisan lawmakers unveil bill to ban gun bump stocks

Ten Republicans Sign On to House Bump Fire Stock Ban Bill - The Truth About Guns

TTAG has the 3 page bill at the top of tgeir article.

Brought to you by 10 RINO republicans and a bunch of Dems - This bill bans any "rate increasing" device for semi autos. That would perceptibly include drop in triggers, light buffer springs, bump stocks, belt loops, shoe laces, lighter bolts and paves the way for further, more horrific antigun BS. Ryan better not allow this bill to live if he has any hope to keep his job. ANY politician that authors, endorses or speaks positively about this or any other gun ban, feature ban, or the like needs removed from office - recall them or boot them at mid terms - just get em out.

This bill would NOT grandfather in existing items, provides no compensation for owners of banned items and does not expand the NFA to cover existing items. Possession of a banned item gets you 5 years and a loss of gun rights. This is unconstitutional as hell violating the 2nd and 4th amendments. Your only options are destroying the items or turning them into the government.

We have to have background checks and mandatory training to exercise our god given rights and these retards in congress don't even have to take a middle school level refresher on the constitution or us government before being sworn in as "law makers" - BS :mad:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top