JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
delusion
[dĕ-loo´zhun]
A false belief that is firmly maintained in spite of incontrovertible and obvious proof to the contrary and in spite of the fact that other members of the culture do not share the belief. adj., adj delu´sional.

He is right, they will not stop until we are reduced to sling shots, and the White House has become such a back stabbing swamp that the Republican Party is so busy fighting them self's they will sale us out in a hart beat for enough lobbyists money and kick backs :mad:
Just watch the news Republican vs Republican , the other side doesn't need to do much, Republicans control both house and senate in this rare opportunity and still nothing gets done or passed,
The swamp is deep for sure

Plus all the law abiding working class family folks will become instant felons,
Convicted felon = loose your gun rights
What a deal/ or set up coming this way

First, the Democrats backing this are turncoats, too.

Second, politicians only (supposedly) care what their constituents have to say, not some "red neck" on the opposite coast. I know my state and federal reps don't give a "flying F" about my opinion or what I want, and they have said as much (in so many words) replying to my correspondence.

Third, pass whatever you will... COME & TAKE IT MOTHERBUBBLEGUMMERS!!

This is why I left the republican party. Democrat, Republican, still just a politician willing to screw you over for money.

Same here. Just because someone has an R after their name, it does not mean they are our friends or pro-gun. I hope these losers get their azzes handed to them in the next time each is up for reelection. A lot of people underestimated pro-America conservatives in the last election and Trump won - I think these sweaty perineum munching morons are going to get a real taste of what it means to turn your backs on pro-gun America.

So looks like they'd have to go door to door to confiscate them... Glad that's not my job.

Two party system works every time. People look at R or D and assume that's all that is needed. Not everyone, but it seems plenty of folk do.

8472761.jpg

To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit the manufacture, possession, or transfer of any part or combination of parts that is designed and functions to increase the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle but does not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machinegun, and for
other purposes.

The bold text is what really concerns me. That is so broad, it could, and probably would be, used and abused to an extreme degree.

And the Republican nozzle (Carlos Curbelo) that introduced this piece of, eh, legislation needs to face a primary challenger in the next cycle.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top