Republican Turncoats Introduce Anti-Gun Law!

Discussion in 'Firearm Legislation & Activism' started by dwaineshort, Oct 11, 2017.

1. mkwerx

mkwerx
    Rock Creek
    Polymer Prom Queen Silver Supporter

Doesn't - but its a step toward taking semi autos away. Its about control not about guns

Slobray and USMC-03 like this.
  2. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w
    Keizer
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

always has been about control.

a surgeon reattached 4 of my fingers once... are these considered a rate increasing device? are they grandfathered in? its been 11 years since i had them sewn up...

:rolleyes:

Slobray likes this.
  3. R_Shackleford

R_Shackleford
    South Portland, OR

Lots of people getting lulled into a false sense of security with Trump being in office. He is unpredictable at best. Has he really done anything for gun owners in his time in office? Even administratively? I can't really think of anything. He never took a position on the SHARE Act as far as I am aware. I have heard that he doesn't have regular conversations from 2A organizations. We will reap some benefits indirectly from Gorsuch on SCOTUS but thats about it.

So far, he has only given us lip service. 2A issues will always take a back seat for him in favor of the wall, Obamacare, tax reform and getting into feuds with media organizations. Not to diminish the importance of those issues, but the least he could do is put the repeal of 2A infringements on the radar.

I think we are screwed in the Senate. I am sure that the protectionists will be able to muster enough turncoats. Our main line of defense is in the House but the traitors are just starting to reveal themselves. If a bill hits Trump's desk, I am not confident he will not sign it, especially since it looks like the NRA is ready to deal and they might give us something good among any bill that is otherwise filled with excrement.

People on the right like to glorify Ronald Reagan as the best president in modern history and a champion of small government while forgetting that he signed some of the worst gun control measures that we have come to know today both in his time as President as well as when he was the Governor of California. How do we know that Trump will be any different?

Best thing that can happen: vote out the RINOs in mid term election primaries.

MasterChief1, mkwerx, Slobray and 7 others like this.
  4. nammac

nammac
    I-5 Corridor - West of Portland
    Constitutionalist Silver Supporter

Republicans, I predict, will lose the mid-terms... They’ve floundered on ACA repeal, failed at the wall and immigration, will most likely produce nothing significant on taxes and are now going after our Civil and Constitutional Rights...

I’m finished trusting them to get the job done... my mid-term votes will go to independents....

mkwerx, Slobray, 3MTA3 and 2 others like this.
  5. Diamondback

Diamondback
    Crapper Gunsmith

You'd almost think they don't WANT to be a majority, wouldn't you? Power means they have to do HARD WORK... as the opposition they still get to live high on the hog and do the usual Fundraising Failure Theater about "we need money and seats" that have been part and parcel of the Great GOP Grift ever since the Rockefeller Wing bought and paid for it.

nammac, Slobray, 3MTA3 and 2 others like this.
  6. Oathkeeper1775

Oathkeeper1775
    NW Oregon
    VINCE AUT MORIRE Bronze Supporter

The battle/struggle for Individual Liberty (I/L) is asymetrical.

Oregon's representation in the house and senate is an adversary to I/L.

Self-sufficiency is the achilies tendon for the I/L fight. Unholy alliances like collectivism (yuk) will be necessary at times.

Example: the transpo industry could shut this country down; collapse would occur in just 48 hours if they refused to deliver food and other products into the urban areas. Would they do it? Would they be heroes?

nammac and Slobray like this.
  7. rdb241

rdb241
    Puyallup Washington
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

John Gault likes this.
  8. Stomper

Stomper
    SCREW YOU SALEM!!
    SCREW YOU SALEM! Gold Supporter

Let it rain!! o_O

SKrueger and nammac like this.
  9. rdb241

rdb241
    Puyallup Washington

lol, it is right now. I woke up to a down pour.

Stomper likes this.
  10. Stomper

Stomper
    SCREW YOU SALEM!!
    SCREW YOU SALEM! Gold Supporter

Grab some soap and shampoo and give the neighbors a morning outdoor show! ;)

jsparks747 and rdb241 like this.
  11. 308

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The only way a few people can make the a law for the masses is if the masses let them...like Australia

Fast Eddie, Stomper, mkwerx and 3 others like this.
  12. therealhitman

therealhitman
    USA

Serious times I think. We desperately need real organization of numbers to rally. Time to look at the playbook the left is beating our team with. It hasn't really happened before on the Gun Owners side and I believe the sight of it would scare the GOP and RINOs near to death. Give up the idea it needs to occur on a weekday to be noticed and organize on a Sunday. These people work hard and have real responsibilities (unlike the majority of leftists). My dream is of a couple million of us out across the country. 100k in every major city chanting the text of the 2nd Amendment for a few hours instead of watching football. Impossible to ignore.

762pilot, Stomper and mkwerx like this.
  13. Guymcdb

Guymcdb
    Vancouver Wa

Wow

14. rdb241

rdb241
    Puyallup Washington

what was your point of reposting the OP? Why has this vid been reposted 3 times? can't you make an opinionated statement by watching the OP. Just wonder why it has to be so redundant? Never mind, I have firgured it out. Damn merge right again!:mad:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  15. trikerdon

trikerdon
    Bremerton, WA

16. GlockFan1990

GlockFan1990
    Clackamas

Fast Eddie likes this.
  17. ArtBrownSr

ArtBrownSr
    Anchorage Alaska

Contact your Congressional Representatives as this is a "House Bill" HB3999

Fast Eddie and nammac like this.
  18. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w
    Keizer
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

19. ArtBrownSr

ArtBrownSr
    Anchorage Alaska

Senate Bill S_1916 is a Fienstien Bill doing the same thing in the Senate. Call Your Senators Mine are both Flakes and crumbled under the first onslaught of comments after The Las Vegas Affair!

20. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie
    Vancouver
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Signed

I wrote a nice Letter to my Congresswoman today too. It said about the same thing nammac said in post #44. Except that I wasn't mad at her particularly. Just most of the a$$ clowns she works with.