JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
always has been about control.

a surgeon reattached 4 of my fingers once... are these considered a rate increasing device? are they grandfathered in? its been 11 years since i had them sewn up...

:rolleyes:

Lots of people getting lulled into a false sense of security with Trump being in office. He is unpredictable at best. Has he really done anything for gun owners in his time in office? Even administratively? I can't really think of anything. He never took a position on the SHARE Act as far as I am aware. I have heard that he doesn't have regular conversations from 2A organizations. We will reap some benefits indirectly from Gorsuch on SCOTUS but thats about it.

So far, he has only given us lip service. 2A issues will always take a back seat for him in favor of the wall, Obamacare, tax reform and getting into feuds with media organizations. Not to diminish the importance of those issues, but the least he could do is put the repeal of 2A infringements on the radar.

I think we are screwed in the Senate. I am sure that the protectionists will be able to muster enough turncoats. Our main line of defense is in the House but the traitors are just starting to reveal themselves. If a bill hits Trump's desk, I am not confident he will not sign it, especially since it looks like the NRA is ready to deal and they might give us something good among any bill that is otherwise filled with excrement.

People on the right like to glorify Ronald Reagan as the best president in modern history and a champion of small government while forgetting that he signed some of the worst gun control measures that we have come to know today both in his time as President as well as when he was the Governor of California. How do we know that Trump will be any different?

Best thing that can happen: vote out the RINOs in mid term election primaries.

Best thing that can happen: vote out the RINOs in mid term election primaries.

Republicans, I predict, will lose the mid-terms... They've floundered on ACA repeal, failed at the wall and immigration, will most likely produce nothing significant on taxes and are now going after our Civil and Constitutional Rights...

I'm finished trusting them to get the job done... my mid-term votes will go to independents....

Republicans, I predict, will lose the mid-terms... They've floundered on ACA repeal, failed at the wall and immigration, will most likely produce nothing significant on taxes and are now going after our Civil and Constitutional Rights...

I'm finished trusting them to get the job done... my mid-term votes will go to independents....
You'd almost think they don't WANT to be a majority, wouldn't you? Power means they have to do HARD WORK... as the opposition they still get to live high on the hog and do the usual Fundraising Failure Theater about "we need money and seats" that have been part and parcel of the Great GOP Grift ever since the Rockefeller Wing bought and paid for it.

The battle/struggle for Individual Liberty (I/L) is asymetrical.

Oregon's representation in the house and senate is an adversary to I/L.

Self-sufficiency is the achilies tendon for the I/L fight. Unholy alliances like collectivism (yuk) will be necessary at times.

Example: the transpo industry could shut this country down; collapse would occur in just 48 hours if they refused to deliver food and other products into the urban areas. Would they do it? Would they be heroes?

Serious times I think. We desperately need real organization of numbers to rally. Time to look at the playbook the left is beating our team with. It hasn't really happened before on the Gun Owners side and I believe the sight of it would scare the GOP and RINOs near to death. Give up the idea it needs to occur on a weekday to be noticed and organize on a Sunday. These people work hard and have real responsibilities (unlike the majority of leftists). My dream is of a couple million of us out across the country. 100k in every major city chanting the text of the 2nd Amendment for a few hours instead of watching football. Impossible to ignore.

Time to get active again people.

what was your point of reposting the OP? Why has this vid been reposted 3 times? can't you make an opinionated statement by watching the OP. Just wonder why it has to be so redundant? Never mind, I have firgured it out. Damn merge right again!:mad:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top