JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It may take 12 years to clean house on both sides but especially in the PNW vote incumbent politicians out. They have nothing to fear presently. California proves once your rights are gone, they are gone and it won't stop. January 1, they start background checks and fees for ammo.

He is right, they will not stop until we are reduced to sling shots, and the White House has become such a back stabbing swamp that the Republican Party is so busy fighting them self's they will sale us out in a hart beat for enough lobbyists money and kick backs :mad:
Just watch the news Republican vs Republican , the other side doesn't need to do much, Republicans control both house and senate in this rare opportunity and still nothing gets done or passed,
The swamp is deep for sure[/QUOTES
Reduced to sling shots? Britain first took their guns, then they took their swords. Now they want their kitchen knifes. Their meat will come as pre-chewed. Next will be fingernail clippers and sharp pencils. That sling shot stuff seems like wishful thinking.

I couldnt have cared less about "bump-fire" after reading a bit on the topic asking some questions on a board or two.. certainly wouldnt have bothered to look for one. Before the "Las Vegas" shooting outrage, that is. While it isnt clear as yet what exactly the shooter was using, the "bump-fire" device seems to be taking the blame for the horrendous death toll. At the range the murderer was shooting seems like he would aim his shots, but maybe he didnt, and just fired into the crowd indiscriminately... too bad he "shot himself trying to evade arrest".. there are many things we shall never be told. Have you ever noticed that, one way or another we don't ever take one of these shooters alive?

Does anyone here know if this picture lists the traitors accurately?

And is there an actual list of these RINO's you can point me to?

78A9EA1A-A145-4C38-BB86-EBC64C15ED83.jpeg

Please visit this site and enter your name and contact info and click send to send your opposition to the Semi-Auto Parts Ban bill!!

Please share with everyone you know. Between this and our anti-firearm governor Brown (poop), this ONLY opens the doors to more anti-firearm legislstion. Thank you!

OPPOSE HR 3999, the Republican Semi-Auto Ban
I signed this and there is no doubt in my mind that this will be a tool to identify those with firearms
Let them come.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads