JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It never fails to amaze me to hear people on pro-gun sites defending liberals who would ban their right to own firearms. If there was Republican that was anti gun there is no way I could stick up for them no matter what type of deviant they were, or straight.

Some people seem to take the party line regardless of what the topic is. Look what this topic degenerated too, since Bill Clinton received a BJ cheating while he was married and lied about it he should be forgiven since he is a Democrat.

Look at how this topic was subverted, it started as a jerk Democrat that assaulted someone and by post 8 this was posted to turn the topic away from the subject.

Well being a Democrat he only grabbed the kid to intimidate him and not for more Republican motivations like sex!

I wish the kid would have yelled "STRANGER DANGER!!!" and kicked the old fart in the peanuts. That would have been outstanding video.

That student should have beat the ______ out of that Rep for putting his hands on him and not letting go! He had no right to even touch that student and the student should have made him let go instead of taken his crap!

Yeah only Beau is claiming that he was under 18, but what does he know right?

He got rid of his boyfriend when he got caught you mean! I'm sure he had no idea that he was running prostitution ring for his house I mean who would, Can you be sure your spouse Isn't running a prostitution ring from your house?

Now you're using the National Enquirer as a news source? So tell me how you feel about Alien abduction and the fact that Elvis is still alive?

:s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112:

Geez Bugeye do any critical thinking?

Do you know that Adams affair wasn't with an 18 year old?
Do you know that Frank knew what was going on or that this person was his boyfriend?
So, hows your critical thinking?
As to the enquirer, for someone who claims to do sarcasm you sort of stink at recognizing it in the statements of others, sheesh!

Some people seem to take the party line regardless of what the topic is. Look what this topic degenerated too, since Bill Clinton received a BJ cheating while he was married and lied about it he should be forgiven since he is a Democrat.

Look at how this topic was subverted, it started as a jerk Democrat that assaulted someone and by post 8 this was posted to turn the topic away from the subject.

You GOP lovers are a sensitive lot, and I guess that does explain a lot!

And what is the rightie way as demonstrated in these posts time and time again?
Actually it was a test buggy.

It's designed to see if lefties can stay on topic and still defend the actions of their "representative of the people/public servant" of choice.

As usual, the bait and switch/diversionary/obfuscation tactic rolled out of you like water off a duck.

You failed.

Again.

The man assaulted someone that asked him a legitimate question. That makes him a criminal, and caught on tape in the act.
Diverting the discussion won't/can't provide a defense.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads