JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was given a holster many many months ago from a friend that was labeled "Bianchi .380" and never really knew what model it was designed to fit. After buying my sig p238 I realized that the holster was designed for a colt mustang and would work perfectly on my sig.

Unfortunately it was kept in a smoking household and I can't stand the smell of smoke. Does anyone have any magic tips to remove the smell of smoke from a leather holster?

:huh::huh:

Dip it in deer musk. That will get rid of the smoke smell. Do not ask me how I know. :D

Then you can post a thread titles "How do I get my holster to not smell like deer &!$$?" ...or "Why do I keep getting hit on by bucks?" :)

Dip it in deer musk. That will get rid of the smoke smell. Do not ask me how I know. :D

Then you can post a thread titles "How do I get my holster to not smell like deer &!$$?" ...or "Why do I keep getting hit on by bucks?" :)

Thanks PBP... :)

This is a cousin Walter moment for you isn't it? (See Mallrats opening monologue)

you cant really
best bet is to mask the smell with something else

or sell the holster and buy a new one

btw did you smoke at one time ?

Thanks for the advice guys. I think I'll ask a dry cleaner and see what they say.

Nope I've never been a smoker. Except for the occasional cigar I should say :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top