JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was given a holster many many months ago from a friend that was labeled "Bianchi .380" and never really knew what model it was designed to fit. After buying my sig p238 I realized that the holster was designed for a colt mustang and would work perfectly on my sig.

Unfortunately it was kept in a smoking household and I can't stand the smell of smoke. Does anyone have any magic tips to remove the smell of smoke from a leather holster?

:huh::huh:

Dip it in deer musk. That will get rid of the smoke smell. Do not ask me how I know. :D

Then you can post a thread titles "How do I get my holster to not smell like deer &!$$?" ...or "Why do I keep getting hit on by bucks?" :)

Dip it in deer musk. That will get rid of the smoke smell. Do not ask me how I know. :D

Then you can post a thread titles "How do I get my holster to not smell like deer &!$$?" ...or "Why do I keep getting hit on by bucks?" :)

Thanks PBP... :)

This is a cousin Walter moment for you isn't it? (See Mallrats opening monologue)

you cant really
best bet is to mask the smell with something else

or sell the holster and buy a new one

btw did you smoke at one time ?

Thanks for the advice guys. I think I'll ask a dry cleaner and see what they say.

Nope I've never been a smoker. Except for the occasional cigar I should say :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top