JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife and I went to see "The Book of Eli" at the Wilsonville Regal cinema today....and hidden in my coat pockets were 2 bottles of water and a small box of candy we bought at the store. Hidden inside of my waistband...was a S&W 640 .357 snubnose. Screw their rules, I refuse to pay $4.50 for a 99 cent bottle of water, and I refuse to be unarmed.

My wife and I went to see "The Book of Eli" at the Wilsonville Regal cinema today....and hidden in my coat pockets were 2 bottles of water and a small box of candy we bought at the store. Hidden inside of my waistband...was a S&W 640 .357 snubnose. Screw their rules, I refuse to pay $4.50 for a 99 cent bottle of water, and I refuse to be unarmed.

I seen Avatar with the wife last Saturday at Movies on TV. I bought their popcorn and corn based beverage at inflated prices. Fullsize 1911 high cap concealed at 4:30 with me. I did see a very small sign on one of the doors off in the distance that had an even smaller guns banned logo on it. I did not go over and read it however. I've decided that unless they start enforcing their new rule I'm going to carry anyways knowing full well the criminals will be armed as well. I believe I have a right to protect myself and mine from the likes of them sorry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top