JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just said I couldn't be sure how I'd react if the Storm Troopers kicked in my door.

I think your statements are honest. None of us who haven't been out numbered in the dark on a 2 way range can say how we would react with certainty. Some of us have and I believe they will do what they say.

So, you are not wrong. However the more experienced people I talk to and train with speak to the value of running scenarios through in your head about what might happe n And what you will do in responce to various criminal situations. In my opinion it is extremily valuable, dare I say Neccasary to have intense introspection now, and work through a plan with as many contingencies as possible.

If you wait for the 4 AM wakeup call to have a moral, ethical, and religous debate with yourself, you will fail.

A relevant quote from Henry Knox in "1776"

"I shrink and tremble at the importance of our present conduct-the weight absolute without alleviation of perhaps posterity on the shoulders of the present army, an army, I am sorry to say, that is not sufficiently numerous to resist the formidable attacks which will probably be made"

And another quote from "Dillon Hunt" in the TV show Andromeda, "it's never easy"

I just want to add that I'm proud to get to chat with the caliber of people who frequent this place!

I only know a couple people here personally, and they don't post often. But from what I've read from those that do, it makes me pretty friggin warm and fuzzy to know there's some honest and good men left who would still turn on the hurt for those who would try to remove the rights given to us by our Creator!

Thanks guys.

Last Edited:
. But from what I've read from those that do, it makes me pretty friggin warm and fuzzy to know there's some honest and good men left who would still turn on the hurt for those who would try to remove the rights

I would be proud to stand side by side with ya'll, especially Andy lobbing them .54 cal conicals while I mag dump tracers. :eek:

Remember before you stand out numbered. The colonist took this country by picking fights they new they could win. Pick a few off and disappear. After awhile the losses will mount and they will start rethinking what they are doing. It may take awhile, or they run out of people willing to stick there heads out of the armored vehicles. Vietnam will come back and haunt them again only at home.

I'll still circle back to it's simply not feasible to search.

Looking at simple statistics from my county, w/aproximately 95,000 households. Even if there were 5 "teams" assigned to search every day.

20 searches per day, around 13 years needed to complete, with those 5 "teams", limited to 2 hours per search, and 4 searches per day per "team". Not including weekends, holidays and time off.

Not going to happen.

Now let's look at "targeted" searches at "4am" of your regular Joe and Jane firearms enthusiast at there house with the kiddos.

These are not hardened criminals, drug dealers etc. Just regular folks, whom have heard and read about criminals breaking into houses while the family is home...

Maybe acquentences called in a report of "banned" weapons, or "banned" magazines. Remember, these are just regular folks. What would most armed folks due to someone breaking into there home at 4am?....

One never really knows what one will do.
I do know what I have done in the past...and while I hope to never again employ the skills that I used to keep myself and others alive ...some things you never forget.
Andy

At the risk of getting too philosophical so early in the morning, let me throw this out there...let's stop and really think about the possibilities surrounding a situation like this.
Assuming you (we) were living in a free state that suddenly passed some arbitrary unconstitutional legislation that made you a criminal overnight. If you decide to ignore said unconstitutional legislation, that might be the end of it right there. You'd simply have some contraband locked in a safe that you'd never be able to enjoy in public again. It's a passive restriction.

But...what if it gets extra Orwellian and the .gov decides to actively pursue. Based on internet history search, an anonymous tip from a disgruntled associate, or even loose lips from a spouse or child, any one of us could make the 4am door breach list.

Ask yourself HONESTLY, are you willing to be a dead example in your boxers on your front step because "cold dead hands"? I'd like to think I'd be willing to die on that hill but I truthfully don't know what I'd do with a dozen heavily armed agents in my space looking for Pmags.

I've got a pretty nice house, a good job, a decent collection of toys, and a little money in the bank -- all assets that are shared with my wife who would be found guilty by association. Life is pretty comfortable for me compared 1775 and I don't feel like I'm in the nothing left to lose category yet. I worked my bubblegum off for decades to get here and don't feel like losing everything to attorney's fees or civil forfeiture. I suspect my situation is similar to most of you guys as well in this regard.

This is a total bullsh!t situation. Would I be voluntarily turning anything in? Nope. But if Storm Troopers show up at my house in a show of force, just itching for me to make the first move so they have justification to neutralize a threat, I'm not really sure exactly what I'd do. Just being honest.

This needs to be beaten back in court. In every state. Now. We can't allow these precedents to be set.
See they wouldn't come for you, because from the sounds of it you are rather wealthy. They come for people like me, foodstamp receivers with disabeled children who got fu** up the a** by the enourmous rrent increases and living cost. They weed out the people living 200% below the poverty line because those are the people who have close to nothing to loose.

Me wealthy? Not hardly. I really couldn't be more average from a statistical standpoint. But if I was, I doubt that would give me a free pass.

Remember before you stand out numbered. The colonist took this country by picking fights they new they could win. Pick a few off and disappear. After awhile the losses will mount and they will start rethinking what they are doing. It may take awhile, or they run out of people willing to stick there heads out of the armored vehicles. Vietnam will come back and haunt them again only at home.

81AFBF0B-C359-4CA5-BD59-5C62B9AC7019.jpeg

Me wealthy? Not hardly. I really couldn't be more average from a statistical standpoint. But if I was, I doubt that would give me a free pass.
Guarantee It would give you one. This is Capitalism man, if you go to jail you buy yourself out if you are wealthy. Or you do t even go there. Just look at some peoples current president.

And i wasn't trying to attack you, its not personal. I have just seen things that makes it very clear that it benefits wealthy individuals. Or on the flipside disadvantages unwealthy people. Why do you think every form you fill out asks for "occupation"?

Sure the system is stacked in favor of the wealthy. But it's still play or pay. The current president is proof. He's not playing by DC rules and they are trying to make him pay. He's rich by the way. So is Bill Cosby, Martha Stewart and a lot more. Every group/club has rules to follow or they will kick you out.

Million Plus NJ Gun Owners Defy State Law, Refuse to Turn Over Banned Gun Mags

"New Jersey's standard capacity magazine ban is now in effect making New Jersey's one million gun owners criminals in the eyes of the state. But in an act of mass definace, New Jersey residents refuse to comply."

"All the local police departments that AmmoLand contacted stated that they have not had any magazines turned into them."

Million Plus NJ Gun Owners Defy State Law, Refuse to Turn Over Banned Gun Mags

"New Jersey's standard capacity magazine ban is now in effect making New Jersey's one million gun owners criminals in the eyes of the state. But in an act of mass definace, New Jersey residents refuse to comply."

"All the local police departments that AmmoLand contacted stated that they have not had any magazines turned into them."
I can't believe I'm actually giving props to Nj. You go Jersey. At best they can overcrowd the justice system, put wage earners in jail and figure out how to pay for welfare later.

Yeah. I expected at least one tube to turn in their magazines but this is even funnier.

These guys at some point are going to see that they're passing laws and being ignored. That's a bad precedent because if you get used to reighteously ignoring one law then the next law gets easier to ignore.

In a way this is a tear at the fabric of society. We agree to follow laws and have one set of laws for all. More and more it seems we're willing to have laws for one group and not another. Bodes I'll for the future

Since we were on the topic of Mass and the 2nd A. Well, I'll just put this here.

You can decide for yourself how bad the rot in Mass is today.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR