JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very glad to hear you found the solution to your problem. No one likes to continue throwing money at a problem so its great that things worked out on the first attempt.

As to suppressors, the sooner you buy it the sooner the wait is over. Also, the best way to forget about your suppressor purchase while it is in jail is to start researching your next one and then purchase it, rinse and repeat. Pretty soon you just have a revolving door of suppressors getting out of jail!

Very glad to hear you found the solution to your problem. No one likes to continue throwing money at a problem so its great that things worked out on the first attempt.

As to suppressors, the sooner you buy it the sooner the wait is over. Also, the best way to forget about your suppressor purchase while it is in jail is to start researching your next one and then purchase it, rinse and repeat. Pretty soon you just have a revolving door of suppressors getting out of jail!
I already bought one. Just waiting now. I bought a Silencerco Octane 45. I can get adaptors and use it on my Evo also. I literally just picked the cheapest one that worked for multiple pistol caliber. But it's gotten decent reviews and they are a stand up company from what I hear. I was more going for inexpensive though.

I just bought my first red dot for a pistol, a Trijicon RMR 3.5MOA. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but after looking at a few in shops and seeing how they work, the RMR made the top of the list for a few reasons;

1. Made in the USA. I don't send money to a regime that hates me if I can avoid it.
2. I didn't find the dot any better or worse than any others, regardless of price.
3. I want this thing to work the rest of my life. I have more faith in Trijicon in that respect than others.
4. I bubbleguming hate spending my money on Chinese crap.
5. Amortized over the rest of my life, $250 vs $400 is nearly zero. Buy once, cry once.
I have the dual power RMR (no batteries) with the triangle works great ! I am still getting used to it heck even thought about taking it off but after the rage the other day it is staying . I have it on the Hk VP9L and way exceeds my capabilities and it made me look cool in front of the wife .

I have the dual power RMR (no batteries) with the triangle works great ! I am still getting used to it heck even thought about taking it off but after the rage the other day it is staying . I have it on the Hk VP9L and way exceeds my capabilities and it made me look cool in front of the wife .
The RMR exceeded your capabilities or the HK did? Most guns are better than the average shooter (myself included) but the red dot shouldn't be.

For me, being new to red dots on hand guns, I could tell when using the Holosuns mentioned earlier and the RMR there was a learning curve. With the DPP, zero learning curve. It was very intuitive. I was on target just as fast as iron sights before I finished the first magazine. This is why I think the DPP is better. I think it's because of the large windows. If I were to get a Trijicon it would be the SRO. The only drawback is they are larger and not as well suited for carry. Still doable, just more difficult to conceal.

The RMR exceeded your capabilities or the HK did? Most guns are better than the average shooter (myself included) but the red dot shouldn't be.

For me, being new to red dots on hand guns, I could tell when using the Holosuns mentioned earlier and the RMR there was a learning curve. With the DPP, zero learning curve. It was very intuitive. I was on target just as fast as iron sights before I finished the first magazine. This is why I think the DPP is better. I think it's because of the large windows. If I were to get a Trijicon it would be the SRO. The only drawback is they are larger and not as well suited for carry. Still doable, just more difficult to conceal.
The Trijicon does everything it should and much like a Traeger made things a little easier !

What's a Traeger?

Have you ever used a Leupold Delta Point Pro?
bbq075.jpg

The Trijicon is the only optic set up I have and just roll old school with the rest .
If you get a chance to try a DPP I highly recommend it. If you're using the optic for range/competition it's better than the RMR. I can't say how it would handle in terms of durability for carry though. I need to test it like I do with my other optics, let my 2 year old play with it 😂. I'm gonna do some research on the durability of the DPP.

Right on the wedsite it says it's also for personal defense.

"Designed for competitive speed shooting and personal defense, the newest DeltaPoint Pro model features a large 6 MOA red dot that excels at rapid, close-range target engagement and increases accuracy when it matters most."

If you get a chance to try a DPP I highly recommend it. If you're using the optic for range/competition it's better than the RMR. I can't say how it would handle in terms of durability for carry though. I need to test it like I do with my other optics, let my 2 year old play with it 😂. I'm gonna do some research on the durability of the DPP.
Just don't drop it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads