JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used them to ship a pistol to Wilson Combat in Arkansas for some custom work. It was work on slide and frame. WC would ship back to me, as part of their service, but I was responsible for shipping to them.

I was appalled at the UPS cost to ship a pistol. I had never used ShipMyGun, and was a bit skeptical. But, it was just as advertised. Very easy transaction and a fraction of UPS price.

Good business idea from Bud's.

I will happily give my money to Buds over the thieves at UPS any day. $100 to ship a gun is criminal. And FedEx was even worse.

It's more than a little concerning, however, that UPS is the only company that will ship guns. How long before the leftist woke crowd targets them for this?

I will happily give my money to Buds over the thieves at UPS any day. $100 to ship a gun is criminal. And FedEx was even worse.

It's more than a little concerning, however, that UPS is the only company that will ship guns. How long before the leftist woke crowd targets them for this?
They are brown. They're safe.

1_R5fLwLYQH5lOQdLimZytpg.jpeg

-Robert

Sounds like you still have to drive to a dedicated UPS store to ship it and NOT one of the UPS contract places…which suck big time. I tried to ship my MRO back to Trijicon, and not being one akin to lying, I told the 20 something female what it was when she asked….she stiffened and said, oh no, we cannot ship that thing because iTzGuNpArTz…😱….and no amount of logical discourse would penetrate her extremely thick skull. At any rate, still sounds like a big hassle for rural folks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top