JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2015 James Hillier hit 206 mph on Sulby straight. And that was on the GPs app, his onboard computer said he hit 218 mph if I recall correctly..
Just amazing to hit those speeds on an open road course like Isle of Man.

Anyway I had the pleasure of meeting Guy Martin a few years ago when he was here in the states racing Pikes Peak. Most down to earth guy I've ever met. He could talk for hours about his bikes he has built and tuned. And a whole herd of other projects..

Had to throw in the second video of Guy Martin.. This is the kinda cool stuff Guy buys and repairs with anything he makes from racing..
Who wouldn't want their own Rolls Royce Merlin on a trailer to play with:)

Last Edited:
I think I found a picture of the BALLS these guys have:

image.jpg

Last Edited:
I got a speed wobble pushing my shopping cart this morning.. probably putting the matzo balls out of round ever so slightly. I have faith that mom will still be able to make some good chicken strips soup with them though.

BOOYAH!

th?&id=OIP.Md8957549c72236bfc38c6c1600239d2bo0&w=236&h=164&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

th?&id=OIP.Md8957549c72236bfc38c6c1600239d2bo0&w=236&h=164&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

Joey was the master. His son now races and is among the best riders.

I have to ad, that I just watched the entire video. I usually don't watch anything that long. But have done some roadracing myself for a little over 10 years. I can understand the mind set of everybody in this video.
Joey was still alive when I started racing and I can remember the buzz in the pits when he was killed. Almost like JFK. It just proves that when an unknown, unemployed motorcycle racer can climb to the top of his sport and defend his reign for so many years. Earn the respect of everybody in the entire world in his sport and yet, all said and done. Like the guy in the video said, when Joey put on his leathers, climbed on his bike and through his face shield down. Joey did what he did best. Not because of the fame and the money, but because he LOVED doing what he was doing. Going fast on a narrow road in the country.
How many people here can truthfully say that 50,000 people will show up at there funeral? I know I can't even come close. R.I.P. Joey

Last Edited:
2015 James Hillier hit 206 mph on Sulby straight. And that was on the GPs app, his onboard computer said he hit 218 mph if I recall correctly..
Just amazing to hit those speeds on an open road course like Isle of Man.

Anyway I had the pleasure of meeting Guy Martin a few years ago when he was here in the states racing Pikes Peak. Most down to earth guy I've ever met. He could talk for hours about his bikes he has built and tuned. And a whole herd of other projects..

Had to throw in the second video of Guy Martin.. This is the kinda cool stuff Guy buys and repairs with anything he makes from racing..
Who wouldn't want their own Rolls Royce Merlin on a trailer to play with:)

Really enjoyed that second one... "it took off in the garage, tore out the wall and took down the stairs"...lol

I wrecked one of those in college. Wearing shorts and t shirt. 115 mph with no helmet. In a mountain canyon. Wasn't pretty, but obviously I lived to tell about it. I shouldn't of though....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top