JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
just got this today and ran around 20 cases through it. This thing is money. I wish I would have bought it a long time ago. Consistent, Precise and fast. It's a little on the spendy side, but it will trim hours off your prep time if you are doing it by hand like I was.

I have one and like it ok, I just don't use it much.

I bought mine to speed up de-burring and chamfering my trimmed brass. I found that getting 3-way cutting heads was a much better use of my money.

When doing small batches I think the primer pocket removal tool does a great job, but when doing big batches the Dillion swager does a much quicker job.

Cid - does yours also do case trimming? It's so fast that while your deburring the machine is actually trimming your next case to exact spec. I think its great.

:s0001: I guess I had my names mixed up. I have a Trim Pro Power Case Trimmer and a Trim Mate. I was thinking the Trim Mate was called a Universal Prep Center.

That actually looks like a very cool unit, and yet I can not find it on RCBS's website. I did find it on a web search. I actually might have to upgrade to that. I would still advocate the use of a 3 way trimmer with that unit. Then I would use the center for taking care of military crimps.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top