JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
just got this today and ran around 20 cases through it. This thing is money. I wish I would have bought it a long time ago. Consistent, Precise and fast. It's a little on the spendy side, but it will trim hours off your prep time if you are doing it by hand like I was.

I have one and like it ok, I just don't use it much.

I bought mine to speed up de-burring and chamfering my trimmed brass. I found that getting 3-way cutting heads was a much better use of my money.

When doing small batches I think the primer pocket removal tool does a great job, but when doing big batches the Dillion swager does a much quicker job.

Cid - does yours also do case trimming? It's so fast that while your deburring the machine is actually trimming your next case to exact spec. I think its great.

:s0001: I guess I had my names mixed up. I have a Trim Pro Power Case Trimmer and a Trim Mate. I was thinking the Trim Mate was called a Universal Prep Center.

That actually looks like a very cool unit, and yet I can not find it on RCBS's website. I did find it on a web search. I actually might have to upgrade to that. I would still advocate the use of a 3 way trimmer with that unit. Then I would use the center for taking care of military crimps.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top