JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SUCKS Bigly! Why do these people do this? I haven't played with it much yet but it looks like you can only look at one bullet/powder at a time? And have to start from the beginning? Instead of being able to ad another bullet/powder to your existing page?

Select cartridge and powder then get data and it will show all of the bullets avail. Hit cartridge and bullet it will show all powders. I don't like it either. Old people don't like change.

Select cartridge and powder then get data and it will show all of the bullets avail. Hit cartridge and bullet it will show all powders. I don't like it either. Old people don't like change.
The change makes it extremely difficult Impossible to have data up for two bullet weights at the same time. Or two powders at the same time!
PITA!

I was on there the other day and discovered the 'new and improved' version. It is neither. It bigly sucks and I wrote them an email and let them know.
Here's a link to the contact page. Call 'em, write 'em, let 'em know.
Bless you for that! Seems whenever I want to find contact info I seldom can.

I just checked it and except for the look, it seems to be still working the same as before. Don't know if it was a glitch or code error before.
Like before, if you want the different powders for the different bullets, just leave the selection blank and hit "get load data" hit "add selection" to add more calibers or bullet weights.

I just checked it and except for the look, it seems to be still working the same as before. Don't know if it was a glitch or code error before.
Like before, if you want the different powders for the different bullets, just leave the selection blank and hit "get load data" hit "add selection" to add more calibers or bullet weights.
6.5 Swede---120 grain bullet---IMR 4064
Try the "Ad Cartridge" and data for the above is gone.

I may be missing something? If so I'd like you to tell me where I messed up? IF, I did, I'm gonna look pretty stoopid to the people at Hodgdon for the email I sent. :oops:

6.5 Swede---120 grain bullet---IMR 4064
Try the "Ad Cartridge" and data for the above is gone.

I may be missing something? If so I'd like you to tell me where I messed up? IF, I did, I'm gonna look pretty stoopid to the people at Hodgdon for the email I sent. :oops:
Says "down for maintenance" now LOL 😂😂

Screenshot_20231219_104235_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20231219_104502_Samsung Internet.jpg
You can even have them email you the load data now.

Yeah, older, don't care for A LOT of change. To me having 17 loads on the screen. And 4-10 bullet weights is too much. I'm not generally considering 17 different powders and it will certainly clutter up a page when only 2/3 loads are being considered.
That would take up a fair bit of space. At least the option to do it is back. The one I miss is when you looked at the powders, you could also see all the load data for that powder.

What would people do if the net denies you the search? :s0093:

Point being I buy hard copies of reloading manuals for reference. Plus I use a chrono to check velocities.
I look at a couple books too. The Hodgdon site is just one more to put in the brain when adding everything up.

Disclaimer: Contrary to some's belief, I DO NOT just grab any old powder that's within a few numbers on the burn rate chart and make up my own powder weights.

SUCKS Bigly! Why do these people do this? I haven't played with it much yet but it looks like you can only look at one bullet/powder at a time? And have to start from the beginning? Instead of being able to ad another bullet/powder to your existing page?
I was able to easily add another caliber /powder to the page.

Not certian if the link works but...

from a desktop
its a little clunky, but after you pick one caliber or one bullet/powder select the +Add Selection button to add one more.
Your cartridges will show up in a list, if you click on the > icon it expands that selection. Expand All shows them both together.

1703040875897.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top