JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any suggestions for a readily available wagon or cart for toting the gear from stage to stage at the range? I've seen a collapsible version of the ol' red wagon that caught my attention and am looking for those, but other ideas are welcome.

Home depot sells a tough little collapsable hand truck. I stuff my stuff in/on large rubbermaid tool boxes and pick it up. Works for me. Since it folds up its easy to use and transport.

I got a green canvas, metal framed fold up wagon at Sportsmans Warehouse! Very strong, folds flat, big tires, works great! Oh yeah, holds a looot of gear! Sorry, I don't remember the brand or price. It was pretty reasonable. Good luck!

Ace hardware has a nice little 4 wheel cart made of PVC or something like that.
I like it because 90 percent of it is rust proof. I think they go for about 80 bucks
and change. It would be pretty simple to add a home made lay down gun rack too.

If you get a cart, add a seat - so you don't need a separate chair.

While you are at it. Add a motor. And a generator. And a Fridge. Maybe a beer tap.
Why not just drive your 4x4 F350 ....
New-Image_yellow2.jpg

Back to point -
A wagon from a landscape supply, with an added seat.
https://goo.gl/ctq0VR

Walmart sell a version of the folding cloth wagon. Look around the folding canvas chairs in the
camping gear area. It's OK---but the tongue is a bit short for me, I clip my heels with the wagon
when pulling it sometimes. Cheap---<$60, and it folds pretty compact.

Not so compact or cheap, but what the wife and I use 90% of the time--a 3 gun cart from
Rugged Gear. Converted jogging stroller fitted out for shooting sports.

Maybe the best of both worlds---buy a used folding Jogging Stroller and fit it out to your
needs.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top