JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any suggestions for a readily available wagon or cart for toting the gear from stage to stage at the range? I've seen a collapsible version of the ol' red wagon that caught my attention and am looking for those, but other ideas are welcome.

Home depot sells a tough little collapsable hand truck. I stuff my stuff in/on large rubbermaid tool boxes and pick it up. Works for me. Since it folds up its easy to use and transport.

I got a green canvas, metal framed fold up wagon at Sportsmans Warehouse! Very strong, folds flat, big tires, works great! Oh yeah, holds a looot of gear! Sorry, I don't remember the brand or price. It was pretty reasonable. Good luck!

Ace hardware has a nice little 4 wheel cart made of PVC or something like that.
I like it because 90 percent of it is rust proof. I think they go for about 80 bucks
and change. It would be pretty simple to add a home made lay down gun rack too.

If you get a cart, add a seat - so you don't need a separate chair.

While you are at it. Add a motor. And a generator. And a Fridge. Maybe a beer tap.
Why not just drive your 4x4 F350 ....
New-Image_yellow2.jpg

Back to point -
A wagon from a landscape supply, with an added seat.
https://goo.gl/ctq0VR

Walmart sell a version of the folding cloth wagon. Look around the folding canvas chairs in the
camping gear area. It's OK---but the tongue is a bit short for me, I clip my heels with the wagon
when pulling it sometimes. Cheap---<$60, and it folds pretty compact.

Not so compact or cheap, but what the wife and I use 90% of the time--a 3 gun cart from
Rugged Gear. Converted jogging stroller fitted out for shooting sports.

Maybe the best of both worlds---buy a used folding Jogging Stroller and fit it out to your
needs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads