JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cross posting this to this forum. (Been posted in events for a few weeks)

Don't let Bloomberg, Gates, and other the other Billionaire Elites buy your vote. Let them know that your rights are not for sale to the highest bidder. On Oct. 18th. we are going right to the heart of the fight in Seattle at Westlake Center Park. We will be speaking about gun rights and especially about why we must vote no on I-594. Save this date and plan to be there. This is going to be the last big chance to get the message out and is timed to coincide with the arrival of the ballots in everyone's mailboxes. Don't forget to talk to all of your neighbors, friends, family, and coworkers between now and then as well to let them no just how bad I-594 is and have them vote NO on it.

Hosted by:
Gun Rights Coalition
http://www.opencarrywashington.com/
http://www.washingtongunrights.com/
Gun Rights Across America Washington State
and other Pro Gun Rights Groups across Washington.

Facebook Event posted here: <broken link removed> 18th. 11:00 AM-2:00 PM
Westlake Center Park, Seattle, WA

This rally is not about carrying your firearms in public, it is about the issues with 594. We are asking that no long guns be carried as to distract from the purpose of the rally. OC / CC handguns welcomed as long as they stay holstered.

Note that we are looking at 500 plus for this rally. Every body we get there will help.

I will be there. I think we should signs, shirts and banners with more than just "no on 594". I have a shirt I made that calls for people to join 4,500 + law enforcement officers voting no on 594. Although I've seen some signs that say the number is 7,500+. Which one is accurate?

Anyway another possible message would be something like "background checks aren't bad I594 is" or "background checks aren't bad but I594 goes too far" then something about the number of law enforcement officers voting no

I think it will also be helpful if someone is handing out signs / brochures. I may be able to attend this Saturday, but it depends on my kids.

Regardless, I wish you guys success! I think the point also needs to be emphasized again that NO long guns should be present at the rally. You know the I-594 crowd would love to bait us as being a bunch of wanna-be mall ninjas with ARs pointed at non-gun owners.

The no long guns request is superflous and paranoid

No, it's not. Don't be like Open Carry Texas and hand the anti-gun crowd a political victory. Turns out fat idiots in camo carrying long guns make bad press in Texas and Washington.

And anyway, what possible use is an AR in downtown Seattle?

Ep28-Open-carry-texas-copy.jpg

No, it's not. Don't be like Open Carry Texas and hand the anti-gun crowd a political victory. Turns out fat idiots in camo carrying long guns make bad press in Texas and Washington.

And anyway, what possible use is an AR in downtown Seattle?

View attachment 107765

I'm not going to banter back and forth. I was at the huge and very successful 2013 open carry rally at the Olympia campus, resulting in NO gun legislation that year. You are WRONG and your pathetic attempt with that picture proves it. I don't recall the 2nd Amendment having a clause about when and where a long gun is needed, either

That also was an open carry rally. This is not. This is about reaching out to the voters in Seattle in the hopes that we can influence enough of them to oppose I-594 to prevent it from passing. We would prefer that long guns be left at home as we want the focus to be I-594 not open carry. Honor that request or not, your right, your choice.

That also was an open carry rally. This is not. This is about reaching out to the voters in Seattle in the hopes that we can influence enough of them to oppose I-594 to prevent it from passing. We would prefer that long guns be left at home as we want the focus to be I-594 not open carry. Honor that request or not, your right, your choice.

I can't be there, anyway. I'm not the sort to crash a party, either. Hope you have a big turnout

Standing next to me, was a libertarian -leaning, poli sci major/junkie, former Marine, UW student from my circle of fiends on AR15.com

He just posted this to his FB:
"-594 rally at Westlake. Did a headcount of around 250 to 300 people. Lots of "sigbrace pistols" in the crowd. Really only one loudmouth heckler to speak of who ignored all the non-white attendees and claimed we oppose this Initiative because "Racism." Good day all in all."

I think his count is spot-on, within a percent or two. ... and once you use MDA math, that equates to 87 million supporters actually showing up ;)

"
I think his count is spot-on, within a percent or two. ... and once you use MDA math, that equates to 87 million supporters actually showing up ;)
I think MDA math would put the number at about 3 unless the rally was in support of them in which case you are low by a factor of 10.

Standing next to me, was a libertarian -leaning, poli sci major/junkie, former Marine, UW student from my circle of fiends on AR15.com

He just posted this to his FB:
"-594 rally at Westlake. Did a headcount of around 250 to 300 people. Lots of "sigbrace pistols" in the crowd. Really only one loudmouth heckler to speak of who ignored all the non-white attendees and claimed we oppose this Initiative because "Racism." Good day all in all."

Yeah shortly after I posted asking where everyone was at more people started to filter in. I was standing next to one of the tables set up and helped explain the initiative to a few people then went to the corner and tried handing out fliers for about an hour, passed out maybe 10 most people ignored me and walked by, some guy claimed he was a member of west coast armory but was voting for 594 and thought we were all crazy or something, someone tried asking if he understood what was in 594 but he stormed off, it pisses me off when gun owners are ignorant to 594 or believe transfers aren't like we are explaining

I missed the 5o clock news did we make any news stories?I saw a king 5 camera man and 2 other camera people

Oh never mind komo and king 5 finally updated their websites, thanks to the jacknob toting a tactical vest and AR komo and kiro both zoomed in on you

Also I recognized that pastor guy they interviewed I was pretty sure he was a proponent for 594 and sure enough he was and of course he tells the news you can go online and buy a gun ugh I'm getting so sick of the news and everyone claiming you can buy online without a background check and that this is just in sales

Anyway they mentioned the proponents have their own thing tomorrow, anyone have info on that so wet can crash their party.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top