JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very well said Guy,
I also asked the question of Vortex, and they said the coating they use has to with stand people trying to clean and coat the lens for all kinds of reasons. There development team Had to formulate a surface product that would be impervious to most chemicals including Alcohol. If they did not do this, they would be repairing the lenses all the time. This is one of the reasons they have the best Warranty/Guarantee of any scope company.
Thank you for a well written statement.... I agree totally!
Larry243
Thanks for the info, rainx completely transformed the look and experience of the glass on my classic mustang. It went from im going to die in the rain to I dont even have to use my wipers. So I figured I should use it on all my glass, even if it messes it up I know vortex will honor their warranty. I've had good dealings with them in the past.

While it may work for you, an emphatic no thank you.
I tried it on my autos as well as helmet. Ever seen what that trash does to a motorcycle face shield?
It will *never* be used on another piece of glass in my possession.

Fogged glass is a problem for road hunters. All warm and toasty in your truck, see some critters and get out to shoot so DFW can't impound your vehicle for shooting from inside your truck. Dang! Glass fogged up!
Out in the woods, my caps are off and my rifle is the same temperature as the environment. Only fog problem I ever had was a Sightron scope fogging up INSIDE after 5 days of constant rain.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top