JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Marines have a streak of vengeance in their blood. If the enemy kills a Marine, it is taken personally! Sailors are generally the same way. You have killed a brother, and you will pay! 10 enemy dead for every one of ours isn't enough.

Marines kill untill they are completely, and utterly exhausted. They then get up and begin killing again. (They're like that). I am pleased to count them among my "blood kin".

Some things never change.

Ha... Natural talent and years of disciplined practice, Captain. Never settle for mediocrity.

I have no doubt we could light up a target pretty well together...

And never forget, the United States is ultimately a naval power. That's what this flap in Syria is really all about; strategic access and control of the Mediterranean.

This is what makes the US Navy and Marine Corps second to none when it comes to the Armed Forces. We are the "first in, last out" freedom forces in the world.

In 1973, we Marines and Sailors were informed (quite correctly) that, "the nation that rules the seas, rules the world." This is still true.

President Donald John Trump gave the order to stomp "the boot heel of the Republic" upon the head of the totalitarian "snake". Every missile found its target. Every hit was expertly placed. No civilian properties were touched

Well done, my countrymen. Well done!

R.I.P. R. Lee Ermey aka Gunny.

I liked him in everything he did. He reminded me so much of my own father, a Marine Staff Sargent who served in WW2 & Korea. His build, mannerisms and demeanor were almost the same. When I first saw him in Full Metal Jacket it took me back to growing up. Some of you may call bulls**t but it really did. Hard but fair described my upbringing which I would have not traded for all the tea in China. My father was preparing me for the real world just as Ermey and all other DI's did for all the recruits they had to train. And after he was discharged he freely gave his time entertaining and helping the men and women in service to our country. And I am sure his support of the Second Amendment and gun rights has helped these causes and his movies and TV shows have entertained a lot of people We have lost another good man and the world is a poorer place for that today.

R.I.P. R. Lee Ermey aka Gunny.

I liked him in everything he did. He reminded me so much of my own father, a Marine Staff Sargent who served in WW2 & Korea. His build, mannerisms and demeanor were almost the same. When I first saw him in Full Metal Jacket it took me back to growing up. Some of you may call bulls**t but it really did. Hard but fair described my upbringing which I would have not traded for all the tea in China. My father was preparing me for the real world just as Ermey and all other DI's did for all the recruits they had to train. And after he was discharged he freely gave his time entertaining and helping the men and women in service to our country. And I am sure his support of the Second Amendment and gun rights has helped these causes and his movies and TV shows have entertained a lot of people We have lost another good man and the world is a poorer place for that today.

Amen, brother. AMEN!

FMJ. The rest of the movie was stupid. Potted palm trees in the background. because Kubrick wouldnt leave England. OK. The prostitute scene was pretty cool. Otherwise its just a boot camp documentary .

GUNNY.jpg

<broken link removed>

Thinking about it more, R.Lee Ermey probably isn't just standing post in heaven, he's probably back to his old desk job of checking lists and taking names. He was probably just on TDY here, and boy did we need him.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top