JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Luckily there was no death these are just a portion of my grandfathers firearms that he wanted me to have now. But they are all in amazing condition. The revolver is a colt police positive .38 with a serial # that puts it right around 1919. The top rifle is indeed a Ruger mini 14 I believe it was made around the 80s and the bottom is a Norinco Sks that I have no clue about
Well good man, I feel even more jealous of you now ;)

Hey man I'm always down to meet up with new people and let them try what I have! I love learning as much about firearms and the amazing people that support them as I can

Want to meet some of the cream of the crop? Not including me of course. I'm just run of the mill. Anyway. If you can get the 24th of this month free, meet up in The Tillamook forest for a clean-up.
Cleanup at Tillamook Beaver Dam Rock Quarry

A group of members normally hang around to do some shooting after. More than likely the safest shooters you'd ever be around out at a forest shooting area. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top