JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Local gun stores are a good resource for your gun safety class, and I believe Multnomah County Sheriff also offers the training...that's where my wife got her training before the CWP was issued.

I would HIGHLY recommend speaking with these guys for training. I've been shooting all my life and their instructor took me and my wife to a new level of handgun handling skills.

Local gun stores are a good resource for your gun safety class, and I believe Multnomah County Sheriff also offers the training...that's where my wife got her training before the CWP was issued.

I would HIGHLY recommend speaking with these guys for training. I've been shooting all my life and their instructor took me and my wife to a new level of handgun handling skills.

I ask because I heard everything is shutdown..I even paid for a class from sportsman's ware house and they keep canceling it..I will check this place out

I ask because I heard everything is shutdown..I even paid for a class from sportsman's ware house and they keep canceling it..I will check this place out
They are out in Gresham and they have hands on training where you can practice against scenarios on a large digital screen.

I used this one, it's $15 and takes about 30-45 minutes. If anyone is new to firearms, I would recommend taking a more thorough class though.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews