JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would police in Portland, be willing to commit gun control raids on homes like this?

Bet your bubblegum that a neighbor will report someone for having an assault rifle after your ban passes. And you have emergency gun restraining orders, right? That's all the legal power they need to at a minimum come and confiscate all your weapons at least temporarily while you try to muster up the cash for legal defense.

They will systematically bring down gun owners in progressive cities. Portland and Seattle are on that list.

Notice how they're always eager to seize, "Cash" as evidence and that it always seems to become forfeit to the local, "Police Benevolence Fund".:rolleyes:

On civil asset forfeiture, Jeff Sessions is an enemy of the people:
Sessions Has No Problem With Civil Asset Forfeiture -- And That's A Problem

From the article: "Following a search warrant of his home, authorities seized cash, 11 rifles, three shotguns, a Crosman air rifle, a crossbow,...."

That would make 15 long guns, but I count 17 or 18 on display plus the crossbow. Who is it that can't count?

interesting, So I looked up the list of NYC firearm permit holders names that was released by Gawker(I think) a few years back and there are 5 Richard A Brown's on that list (same name as this D-bag district attorney)

Anyone want to guess if he has a permit? Pretty common name but 2 have the same home zip code as his office.

Damn, I wish there were actual journalists that had resources to call all these idiots on their BS political crap

Im not gunna lie, im so used to this dumb talk point i actually read "ammo clip" as magazine. Nice catch. the 25 caliber caught my eye tho, what shoots 25 cal? Out of a i assume is an ak mag?
.25 ACP, .25-06, and neither out of the AK.

Unless there's a special super deadly AK chambered in .25-06 that had banana magazines. o_O

.25 ACP, .25-06, and neither out of the AK.

Unless there's a special super deadly AK chambered in .25-06 that had banana magazines. o_O
Ya gotta wonder where they come up with this stuff. Ive tried to understand but they still dumbfound me with stupid terminology, how hard is it to get "30 cal" right? Although it could be 5.45 not like theyd know the difference apparently

Ya gotta wonder where they come up with this stuff. Ive tried to understand but they still dumbfound me with stupid terminology, how hard is it to get "30 cal" right? Although it could be 5.45 not like theyd know the difference apparently
Nah, 74 mags don't look like bananas. Course, 5.45 is also a .22 caliber (.220).

If anything I'm surprised they knew there were shotguns.

Wouldn't that be 25mm? 25 Caliber is over 2 feet in diameter.
according to the research I did before my poop-post, caliber can refer to metric or standard measurements. So I went with the more reasonable 25 mm instead of 25 inch bullet and I could not find a picture of a 25 inch bullet to further support my dumb joke

:)

Well they need funds for ammo since it takes 300 rounds fired to actually hit a fleeing suspect in NY.

Not a place I'm likely to ever travel to in my lifetime.
It only takes 300 rounds if a New York City cop is shooting. Law abiding citizens usually require 3 or fewer rounds. I guess that really does make us 1%ers!

It only takes 300 rounds if a New York City cop is shooting. Law abiding citizens usually require 3 or fewer rounds. I guess that really does make us 1%ers!
To be fair, NYC cops have 10 pound triggers in their handguns.

While I don't mind that in a rifle, its a much different story for handguns.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top