JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What the anti-freedom crew would like to see nationwide. From the Empire State: Queens gun collector with 'arsenal of deadly weapons' arrested

From the article:

Queens District Attorney Richard Brown announced Friday that Keith Harvey, 44, was arrested and charged with over 40 weapons violations, mostly for criminal possession. Following a search warrant of his home, authorities seized cash, 11 rifles, three shotguns, a Crosman air rifle, a crossbow, a "banana ammo clip containing 25 caliber rounds," and some 13,000 rounds of ammunition.
The phrase "banana ammo clip containing 25 caliber rounds" is easily the stupidest thing I've read all day. Maybe all year. :rolleyes:

What the anti-freedom crew would like to see nationwide. From the Empire State: Queens gun collector with 'arsenal of deadly weapons' arrested

From the article:

The phrase "banana ammo clip containing 25 caliber rounds" is easily the stupidest thing I've read all day. Maybe all year. :rolleyes:
Im not gunna lie, im so used to this dumb talk point i actually read "ammo clip" as magazine. Nice catch. the 25 caliber caught my eye tho, what shoots 25 cal? Out of a i assume is an ak mag?

This guys ARSENAL was weak AF. When did a Crossman pellet gun become a deadly weapon? The more they post BS stories like this, the more I realize idiots are actually believing them. And as for the "bannana clip" it was most likely a BX25 for the Ruger 10-22 sitting on the table looking super assaulty.

Here they are taking a hard working man who has never caused problems for anyone in his life and turning him into a criminal. Way to go New York.

Here they are taking a hard working man who has never caused problems for anyone in his life and turning him into a criminal. Way to go New York.

We will probably hear of stories like this in California in a few years.

And who knows what will even happen here in Oregon next year, after the Assault Weapons ban passes in November?? Would police in Portland, be willing to commit gun control raids on homes like this?

The best quote from this incident came from the Queens District Attorney, who is the man who made the decision to go after this gun owner. This is what he said to the press:

Queens District Attorney Richard A. Brown said: "Illegal firearms pose an extreme risk to the public, and in Queens County, creating your own warehouse of lethal shotguns and rifles will not be tolerated."

So owning 14 long guns is now considered to be an illegal "warehouse" by the left. That is the mindset that gun owners are now facing in our country.

I wonder how many people who frequent this website deserve to have their "warehouses" raided too? I would bet that some have far more lethal warehouses than this unfortunate man had.

http://www.queensda.org/newpressreleases/2018/APR_2018/harvey_04_27_2018_cmp.pdf

Well they need funds for ammo since it takes 300 rounds fired to actually hit a fleeing suspect in NY.

Not a place I'm likely to ever travel to in my lifetime.

They would love to do this to all of us, if they could. Day may come that they try. I wonder what the tipping point for America will be? How many have to be arrested? How many have to have their guns confiscated? Before folks say "no more" and act on it? I honestly don't know what that point is, but I'm becoming more convinced we may see that line crossed in our lifetimes - something I would never have imagined before.

It all depends on which locality they start doing things wide spread! Do it some place easy, not a lot of neighbors to be worried about, March mom and Pop off to jail for a trumped up charges and trial, probably not going to kick off the revolution! Do it in the wrong place, and your going to get slaughtered! And if these antis think the big cities are safe, they have no idea what their about to unleash! Same with small town any where, try this in Keelieen Texas, or Sweet Home OryGun! Not going to end well for ya!

"banana ammo clip containing 25 caliber rounds"

I would really love for a reporter to tell me what description they would use for my former collection if I got arrested.

50 BMG ghost gun with a Raufoss Mk 211 round, 10 solid brass CNC milled 750 gr 50 BMG SNIPER rounds capable of leathality at, I dont know, 3000 yards, and 200 FMJ 50 BMG rounds on machine gun links. That's just one gun.

I had enough banana clips to raise a troop of monkeys. Enough ammo to sag the floor with one ammo container I accidentally filled with so much 9mm that I could not physically lift it.

Ah, the memories...

Notice how they're always eager to seize, "Cash" as evidence and that it always seems to become forfeit to the local, "Police Benevolence Fund".:rolleyes:

Little know fact... Police build in civil forfeiture assets into their budgets. This means they HAVE to take assets to stay afloat.

I then come to the conundrum... what if no legitimate seizure opportunities arise? The answer is siezure opportunity is then fabricated. We know they won't go unfunded.

So this is a 25 caliber round. Not really in a clip though. what would a banana clip of this look like?
1.jpg

We will probably hear of stories like this in California in a few years.

Already happening. I posted one last year about a personal acquaintance that got arrested for weapons charges in CA.

They guy wasn't the brightest bulb in the box but he wasn't a hardened criminal.

Police and news labeled his ARs as prohibited assault rifles. In CA that means no bullet button. I always knew the guy to stay in the lines of the law. Yet police can simply make the arrest and let the court deal with it.

Those legal fees alone are going to ruin the man.

This is the new anti norm. They will have people so afraid of guns, they will be rolling over on their neighbors.

This is why ANY gun ban is now a de facto entire gun ban. You can effectively eliminate all firearms by banning one or two and then dragging any similar weapons through a lengthy court process. This will ruin 2A supporters financially and legally, and put a huge barrier up to anyone with an open mind to get into guns.

It'll be too costly to own guns with loophole features.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top