JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New Jersey takes strong steps on guns - and on saving lives....(Freudian slip ?)....:s0153:

New Jersey's decision to tighten its already strict gun laws is an example of what political leadership looks like.

New Jersey already had some of the strictest gun laws in the country. In response to a mass shooting at a high school in Florida, lawmakers moved to further tighten gun controls.

Gov. Phil Murphy signed legislation that enacted six new laws aimed at balancing the rights of gun owners with the need to prevent the increase in mass shootings and suicides.

The measures include: requiring background checks for private gun sales; lowering magazine capacity from 15 to 10 rounds (except in the popular .22 caliber rifle); requiring mental health professionals to warn law enforcement if a person threatens violence against themselves or others; prohibiting body-penetrating ammunition; requiring residents to show a justifiable need to get a carry permit; and allowing for an extreme protective order if a court deems a person a danger to themselves or others.
New Jersey takes strong steps on guns - and on saving lives | Editorial

Last Edited:
This is exactly what progressives, regardless of political party, do to control people; push slowly till there is negative reaction then back off just a little, push slowly till there is negative reaction then back off just a little, repeat process.

Boil the frog slowly, inch ever closer to tyranny.

The ultimate reaction is going to be very ugly.

May you live in interesting times...

They must be talking about using these..........

9jMdilN.png
index.jpg

Ray

I know of a kid that got shot with a BBgun and saw just a little red hole and figured the BB ricocheted off. Wrong, it went into one of his organs and he almost died a few days later of internal infection.

So I guess these domestic enemies who believe they have a higher moral authority over the lives of other humans will now need to ban BB guns.

This is exactly what progressives, regardless of political party, do to control people; push slowly till there is negative reaction then back off just a little, push slowly till there is negative reaction then back off just a little, repeat process.

Boil the frog slowly, inch ever closer to tyranny.

Absolutely right.

Remember the "gunshow loophole" they closed in Oregon? It is never enough with these people. Their ultimate goal is the eradication of all firearms from private hands. If IP43 and IP44 don't pass, it's a safe bet the legislature will be back for us again soon.

Absolutely right.

Remember the "gunshow loophole" they closed in Oregon? It is never enough with these people. Their ultimate goal is the eradication of all firearms from private hands. If IP43 and IP44 don't pass, it's a safe bet the legislature will be back for us again soon.
You can count on the legislature taking up these causes if the ballot initiatives should fail.

Best thing that could happen is these initiatives bring out the vote and the progressives/democrats are swept out of power in one fell swoop... That's my prayer anyway...

I don't care, I stocked up on Shoulder Things that Go Up and full semi-auto ammobullets.

As far as the other bull, Molon Labe!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads