JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So let's try the line that fails with 2 words next to each other....

=====================
but no
ability to
drop ship
from Hornady
=====================

weird, let's try 3 words on a line....

==============
but no ability
to drop ship
from Hornady (which would have satisfied me as I then had a line to the shop).
==============

Trying to put 4 words together in that sentence fails. So something VERY odd is going on with the posting parser.

Here's with 3 words then 2 then the rest of the sentence.....

====================
but no ability
to drop
ship from Hornady (which would have satisfied me as I then had a line to the shop).
====================

Trying to put 4 words together in that sentence fails. So something VERY odd is going on with the posting parser.

Here's with 3 words then 2 then the rest of the sentence.....

====================
but no ability
to drop
ship from Hornady (which would have satisfied me as I then had a line to the shop).
====================

Absolutely weird, eh, Trism?

So if you want to try the words in a sentence let me know how they come out for you. In the meantime, I will try my post again and re-word that sentence completely.

Sod

Last Edited:
I just tried several times to post a reply (no bad words) and got that same error message each time. Then the post was erased. Too bad, it was brilliant and poetic, as usual!

Next, I tried a short "test post" on the same thread, and it worked. I did not think the first post was too large or took too long, but maybe the system is "timing-out" too soon, as in the past? Why can't this time-out limit be changed? It's got to be a simple setting in the control panel of the program, right?.............................elsullo

I've been having this same problem not only with posts but PM's occasionally too

Yeah, the words that caused mine to fail were on any tool here on the forum. PM's, NWFA Email, or posting. Once I changed the word to another, the post worked.

As you can see, FINDING that word is a little difficult. (have fun). But it does look like there is something in the word parser that is causing issues. Could be a bug at that level that just chokes on certain combinations.

Sod

Joey:

Tried using the sentence that failed (given below broken up). It failed again. Here is the text....

===================
but no ability to drop
===================

Notice that I put together the 2nd half of the "sentence" into a single line. But, when I attempt to join the 2 pieces into a whole sentence with a space between "drop" and "ship" it fails with the error still.

Sod

(editing note : when I edited this post and tried to put the "drop" and "ship" lines together it failed at the editor level during save -- Sod)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top