JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would get behind Victoria Taft. She's got a softer image than any dude, and showing a woman leading the charge would look better to fence sitters and the uninformed.

Lars is a clown, used to listen to him but grew to hate it. He's a blow hard that throws in with big government. He also is not an Oregon resident, so he's far from the best choice to lead Oregonians in an effort to kill antigun legislation.

Betsy Johnson would be another I'd get behind.

maybe some of the Pink Pistol members can be of help, although I doubt it due to the fact they tend to get pretty much bubblegummed on by most on the right side of the fence.

We have spoken with a couple of them the problem is Pink Pistols is run like Ceasefire is they are not part of one big entity but small chapters. I have spoken with them about my own project. Being this group is an open forum I will leave it that. But perhaps and avenue, I wont be talking with them for another week. But its an idea.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top