JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What about people that are known, there is an exception for immediate family members there should be one for someone I know and worked with for 20 plus years.

There was a guy that i knew and worked with for years at the old Rainier Brewery . He had a real nice gun collection. Dozens. He also had several felony convictions and none of that "restoring his rights" stuff either.

You don't know people as well as you think you do. Sometimes you do but not every time.

There was a guy that i knew and worked with for years at the old Rainier Brewery . He had a real nice gun collection. Dozens. He also had several felony convictions and none of that "restoring his rights" stuff either.

You don't know people as well as you think you do. Sometimes you do but not every time.

When I used to;) do private sales, I only would do so with a Conceal Carry Holder.
It was just my thing. I have a distant family member who is like the person you are talking about.
Ive always been on the fence on this one thing, there is having a felony and then there is HAVING A FELONY !
But once a person pays their dues ya know why are we not allowing them to protect themselves.
And if you think they are dangerous and not paid their dues don't let them out pretty simple concept.
At the gates of prison they say free to go, but are you really ??o_O

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top