JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The idea that they want to make it illegal to have contradicting view points from politicians. Imagine that.. and make it illegal to exercise your first amendment…..
I think it's a crib death on this one. But WTH.. are they thinking.

And of course this won't be applied to BLM or Antifa. Also, how does this impact freedom of assembly and the right to keep and bear arms? I'd say this sounds illegal is it's all subjective in terms of what people want to label the training and gathering as.

I saw this coming during all the mass riots. Stir the pot till folks want someone to do something about it. Antifa and the white supremacy movements cover both sides of the argument so now the politicians can attack everyone. Stay safe out there!

And don't forget even the Service organizations. We had to get a special ruling that this does not apply to the training of our funeral details, involving the use of our funeral rifles.

There is nothing good or acceptable about such a law, no matter how folks want to spin it.

I always believed we'd see enemy planes and ships. Instead the enemy is within and dug in. Time to get the team together! Wolverines!!!!!!! Assemble!!!……….I'll be outside waiting for my ride to a re-education camp now 🤪

There are people on this forum that actually thought this was a good idea when the law passed in Oregon last year.
And do those people still think it's a good idea. Most likely. Bc it hasn't affected them directly. But wait till the wrong person is in a position to tip the scales against them. Then they will grasp the severity of their mistakes. When it's too late.
"It's for the greater good " only applies to the backs of the majority, that don't have the voice or capacity to stop the boot from stomping on them.
Death by a thousand cuts.

I would have been proudly counted with them.
Until the BSA caved to the pressures of the left and abandoned some of its core principles.
All the abuses and how it was handled.
But-
BSA did have a positive impact on a large number of men in the world. Taught them how to lead and be accountable when it wasn't taught at home or in addition to what was taught.
Personally, some of what I learned in scouts kept me alive on 4 separate occasions. Darwin can Kiss My A$$!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top