JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remington 7 1/2s 5000 ct case $425 shipped.

About 10 years ago a customer of mine told me his father passed away and when going through his house he discovered a hidden spot in a closet and found 200 bricks of. 22 LR.

The ammo was from the late 60's - through the 70's and he gave me a couple of bricks of it.

I haven't seen primers under $100/1000 in about a year. Prices are up compared to a year ago but seem to be trending lower
then a couple months ago but I haven't seen much stock available online or in stores. Then again I don't have infinite time to call around and drive from store to store for 200 primers at a time.
It saves a lot of time and hassle just paying extra to pick up a brick of what I need.

Ymmv
I'm also in PDX been looking to sell mine since I had twins recently. If you still need some PM

I have heard sportsmans has been getting primers in again, has anybody spotted them at other stores lately? They are lingering on the classifieds now even around $75ish a brick. I am debating on whether I should start making some offers or wait for a bit longer. With gas prices where they are at, I have little interest in chasing store stocks that are selling out same day.

I have heard sportsmans has been getting primers in again, has anybody spotted them at other stores lately? They are lingering on the classifieds now even around $75ish a brick. I am debating on whether I should start making some offers or wait for a bit longer. With gas prices where they are at, I have little interest in chasing store stocks that are selling out same day.
It really just depends on which ones you're looking for for which stores have what. $75 isn't bad even with fuel cost, still cheaper than ordering them at around $100 a brick now plus s&h. Let me know what you're looking for and I can help keep an eye out for any and give you a heads up about them.

It really just depends on which ones you're looking for for which stores have what. $75 isn't bad even with fuel cost, still cheaper than ordering them at around $100 a brick now plus s&h. Let me know what you're looking for and I can help keep an eye out for any and give you a heads up about them.
somebody mentioned that sportsmans had some for under $6 a sleeve but I don't recall which type they were. I am sitting pretty good on small rifle magnums now but I will be keeping an eye out for a great deal on all others.

somebody mentioned that sportsmans had some for under $6 a sleeve but I don't recall which type they were. I am sitting pretty good on small rifle magnums now but I will be keeping an eye out for a great deal on all others.
They were Federal Small Pistol primers, want to say they were $5.81/sleeve. I managed to score six sleeves, had the wife and eldest daughter with me.

My local SW had CCI-500 Standard Small Pistol primers for $5.04 per sleeve, same price for CCI-400 small rifle standard and Federal Standard Small Pistol primers. They had Federal Small Rifle AR Match primers for $6.52 per sleeve. They still had some CCI-BR-4 small rifle benchrest for $8.49 (I think) available, along with CCI-550 small pistol magnums for $5.04 per sleeve. 100 primers per sleeve, limit two sleeves per customer per day. They also had some Federal Large Pistol primers and some shotgun primers, didn't catch those prices.
Since I happen to live within 10 minutes of the store, I have been able to pick up 800 of the Federal AR Match primers, 400 of the CCI-550 SPM's and 400 of the CCI-400's over the past 2 weeks. I suggest calling the store to see what they have, and bring along a friend or family member if the store is a long distance to drive. You cannot beat those prices today.
CEEEBAA2-0E5B-4073-B78B-83BAACC48920.jpeg

I noticed the primer and powder ads are stacking up in classifieds, doesn't seem to be as much interest. @alelord has some of the better deals going right now on primers. @joemathis has a fair deal on the Ginex small pistol primers, if you can afford the 50k order.

Did you guys already get your fill of primers or did you run out of money? Have the economy woes caused you to pull back on spending for reloading stuff?

It seems to me that there's just more available, I am starting to see backorders fill and ammo stay on the shelves for longer. Sure its not the price we all want to pay but that means stores can hold off on large backorders. More ammo on the shelves means less being ordered and if less is being ordered manufacturers can start filling other orders for components and what not. At least that's my theory.

Been hitting Sportsman's over the past couple of weeks, added another 2K primers to the stash at reasonable costs. Would never entertain $100 or $125 /1K for primers. Sportsman's $50-$80 /1K seem so much more reasonable
That is the range I am trying to set for myself although I did pay $100ish per brick for some during the peak. I am going to be more than ready to ride out the next shortage.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top