JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry Scooter…. yer on yer own.
What I meant by that was stocking for my lifetime and "thinking of the children"... stocking for my childrens lifetimes... their kids... and working on the greatgrandkids.

IOW, I'm very good at rationalizing away my lack of self control to pass up a really good deal on ammo. :D

Couple of guys at the gun show today were saying that they're having a hard time finding ammo to sell. That's including 9mm and 5.56/.223. More than a few people saying to get what you can now before it's too late.

Newsweek story about price increases due to increased demand for powder.
I saw that too, all of it is about to go up again cause people are going to panic buy. Only way to stop the increase is to simply not buy, but I know people won't do that sadly. The mentality of "if I don't do it the other guy will and I won't get any, so I'm going to buy it all first" is far to common in the 2A community, we're suppose to support each other not screw each other over, politicians do that enough as is, they don't need help.

Last Edited:
Yesterday I was at Canby Ford. On the showroom floor they had the new "Dark Horse" Mustang. I was looking it over and noticed the price was $74,999! It's a cool car and all, but that's a lot of money.
Then I saw the tag that said "Market Adjustment, $20,000" for a total price of $94,999!

I hope they choke on it. F-in scalpers.

Bindenomics in action, facilitated by appointed political lackeys with absolutely ZERO accountability who are running alphabet agencies and colluding with sympathetic corporate CEO's making life as absolutely difficult for everyone as possible.

Oooohhhh…..
government lackies, colluding with corporations….. I do believe that's what's call, "Fascism".

o_O

Yesterday I was at Canby Ford. On the showroom floor they had the new "Dark Horse" Mustang. I was looking it over and noticed the price was $74,999! It's a cool car and all, but that's a lot of money.
Then I saw the tag that said "Market Adjustment, $20,000" for a total price of $94,999!

I hope they choke on it. F-in scalpers.
Yeah, let's drop $95k on a DEPRECIATING item….. you lose about $30k the second you drive it off the lot.

Only a BUBBLEGUMMING MORON would do that! :rolleyes:

At least the industry isn't suffering from shrink inflation. I don't want my 15 round magazine fitting 16 rounds or a box of 48.
its already has look at .22lr. now they have 222packs and 325rd packs, it used to be 50rds or 500 525rds. and prices reflect that. i used to buy 525rds of remington for $7.99 at bimart.

A majority of inflation is caused by corporate record profits and greed. 60% of inflation in 2021 was due to corporate profits, as one example. It's usually 30% or less. As times goes on, it will come out as the great fleecing with excellent propaganda to blame "inflation".

they should consider firing the sales VP and using his income to help fight the " rising cost" one less corporate executive. companies don't need layers of executives to succeed, those are the guys not doing much for the company and making the most.

I saw that too, all of it is about to go up again cause people are going to panic buy. Only way to stop the increase to simply not buy buy I know people won't do that sadly. The mentality of "if I don't do it the other guy will and I won't get any, so I'm going to buy it all" is far to common in the 2A community, we're suppose to support each other not screw each other over, politicians do that enough as is, they don't need help.
I'm fully willing to help my brothers and sisters….. I will participate in NOT buy buy. No problem here…. Lack of funds for a season is forcing my hand…. But at least I'm still not buying…hehehe

A majority of inflation is caused by corporate record profits and greed. 60% of inflation in 2021 was due to corporate profits, as one example. It's usually 30% or less. As times goes on, it will come out as the great fleecing with excellent propaganda to blame "inflation".
I would be interested to see the cites for that conclusion.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top