JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

So I was at Springfield Armory seein' what they got and I came across all the different styles of M1A. I looked everywhere for prices and I even downloaded the catalog. Couldn't find anything. Does anyone know where I can find a list of prices for a M1A?

d'oh, yeah thats what I meant, the SOCOM II. DGS has one which I wanted to bring home with me, but unless I liquidate, well...I won't say it's a bad idea but it's not a good idea for me to get one now or for the forseeable future.

I believe they want over 2K for the one at DGS. Hella nice rifle.

d'oh, yeah thats what I meant, the SOCOM II. DGS has one which I wanted to bring home with me, but unless I liquidate, well...I won't say it's a bad idea but it's not a good idea for me to get one now or for the forseeable future.

I believe they want over 2K for the one at DGS. Hella nice rifle.

Cool thanks! :s0155:

Springfield_Armory_M1A_Socom_II_Extended_Top_Rail_(AA9629)_A.jpg

This is the M1A I want the SOCOM II. :s0155:

I found one at a shop in Hillsboro. Cant remember the name. But it was somewthing like the Safe Company. It was over by the Mckay golf course. It was around $1800

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top