JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

So I was at Springfield Armory seein' what they got and I came across all the different styles of M1A. I looked everywhere for prices and I even downloaded the catalog. Couldn't find anything. Does anyone know where I can find a list of prices for a M1A?

d'oh, yeah thats what I meant, the SOCOM II. DGS has one which I wanted to bring home with me, but unless I liquidate, well...I won't say it's a bad idea but it's not a good idea for me to get one now or for the forseeable future.

I believe they want over 2K for the one at DGS. Hella nice rifle.

d'oh, yeah thats what I meant, the SOCOM II. DGS has one which I wanted to bring home with me, but unless I liquidate, well...I won't say it's a bad idea but it's not a good idea for me to get one now or for the forseeable future.

I believe they want over 2K for the one at DGS. Hella nice rifle.

Cool thanks! :s0155:

Springfield_Armory_M1A_Socom_II_Extended_Top_Rail_(AA9629)_A.jpg

This is the M1A I want the SOCOM II. :s0155:

I found one at a shop in Hillsboro. Cant remember the name. But it was somewthing like the Safe Company. It was over by the Mckay golf course. It was around $1800

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top