JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of the early presses took a 8mm shell plate adapter, but there are were new parts that you could add to updated it to RCBS shell plates instead. Do you know about yours?

I went with the Lee Classic Turret press. With 4 slots I can add a Lee Factory Crimp die and easily load .357 magnum, .44 magnum, the Specials of each, 9mm. These are the handgun calibers I still load. I also use the Lee Collet Die for 30-06. I like being able to load 1 cartridge from start to finish without having any sitting around in loading blocks. I avoided the single stage press for that reason. If I want to single stage load manually I can remove the auto index rod from the Classic Turret and do that. I have never seen the need to do this. I have 1 rifle in 30-06 and see no need to full size each case, as there will be no chaber conflicts due to sizing. So I am happy using the collet dies to neck size the 30-06 cases Easier on the brass, and easier on me. Good luck with whatever you choose and I suggest getting a few manuals.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top