JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back on topic. I've had no personal experience with Winchester white box other than when another member of the Johnson Creek Gun Club had one of their 100 boxes. There were several rounds, .45acp I think, that the bullets were seated WAY deep. That was probably 2012-13ish? After that I heard rumblings of sub standard ammo from Winchester white box. Hey! Mabey the ammo in question here was from back then? And with their attempt to correct the problem Winchester increased their crimp! :D

I'd shoot them all, listening for SQUIBS. Unless there is some HEAVY corrosion actually eating into the metal. That's just me.
On that note, I would get rid of them if they are handloads, very leery of accepting unprovenanced handloaded ammo from some guy.
I've fired some funky-looking Euro stuff from ww2, almost all of it firing normally. Except for those that cracked the cases. IN MY '98 MAUSERS only.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top